South Africa Free Range Buffalo Hunts

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
One of our hunting outfitters has some free range Buffalo hunts in the Kruger area for sale. He is offering these at a discount rate.

This is a real deal hunt in the Kruger area for old hard bossed Buffalo bulls up to 38" but if the client sees a big one over the size range and in the age class, they will be allowed to take it.

The price is an all in price including trophy fee daily rate and airport pickup, the outfitter has also agreed to add an observer in at no charge. there is some limited plains game in the area and those can be taken as well for applicable trophy fees, observer is allowed to hunt as well for no additional charge.

1x1 7 day hunt is $15,500 PP
2x1 7 day hunt is $14,500 PP
4x2 7 day hunt is $13,000 PP

This is a quality free range hunt with a well known outfitter in a free range area, this is not a ranch hunt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Free range...Nice...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,