SOUTH AFRICA: Free Hunt for 2 from Koedoeberg Safaris

Scott and Nathan

Thanks for your hunting reports .
I am sad that you guys were here for such a short trip.

All the people at Koedoeberg enjoyed it big time spending time with you and your families .

All the best and thanks again for the way you handled everything. You guys are great characters and hunters .

Ps Scott , could you post the picture of the warthog in the coldroom.
Thanks
Willem

Free hunt for 2 from Koedoeberg "part II"

Here are some additional pics. The cold room with my Warthog as Willem requested, plus Hunter and his new Freind Dave, (like a 6ft tall Santa Claus). The other is with my favorite, the Blue Wildebeest and my hunting companions. Then a picture of Renier, Dave and I having a cold beer after, the Impala hunt, "Guns were Put away for the day". Thanks again Willem for everything, I'll be back, you can count on it, "Buy Donkey".

Attachments

• 269.jpg
    269.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 104.jpg
    104.jpg
    752.4 KB · Views: 148
  • 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 145
  • 267.jpg
    267.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 275.jpg
    275.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 139
35Bore

good follow up.

good pictures...

James, Glad you like the pics though, he was an incredible boar, and we only saw the thing for about 6 seconds befor I shot, and I won't forget those 6 seconds, it was amazing, the whole trip was amazing. As will be the 2nd and the 3rd and the 4th, you get the picture. Scott.

I hope you men go to the review section and post your review weather positive or negative...

However from the sounds of thing it will be a very positive review...as well it should be from reading your play by play comments and seeing the pictures you have posted...

35bore, everyone will find it we love reading these reports. By the way that's a hell of a big pig I'm so Jealous Congrats again on a fine hunt Willem Obviously done you guys right Just goes to show First Class Guy has a First Class Outfit.

Thirsty work taking all those trophies!

Thirsty work indeed brickburn

Bobpuckett, Willem and his staff "drivers, P.H.'s, and his freind's that helped out" were all great and I cannot say enough good things about them. The fact that this hunt was won was great, but, to meet the man responsible and all that surrounded him was even greater. One of the best parts (besides the stalks and kills) was how well everyone took to my 5 year old son Hunter, and how he took to them, Willem even gave him a Koedoeberg hat with his name on it. Hunter asked again today, When are we going back to Dave's? I told him again, as soon as possible. I can't stress it enough, Check out Koedoeberg's website, or email Willem directly to book a great hunt. Thanks for all the compliment on the Warthog, he was a big s.o.b..

Bobpuckett, Willem and his staff "drivers, P.H.'s, and his freind's that helped out" were all great and I cannot say enough good things about them. The fact that this hunt was won was great, but, to meet the man responsible and all that surrounded him was even greater. One of the best parts (besides the stalks and kills) was how well everyone took to my 5 year old son Hunter, and how he took to them, Willem even gave him a Koedoeberg hat with his name on it. Hunter asked again today, When are we going back to Dave's? I told him again, as soon as possible. I can't stress it enough, Check out Koedoeberg's website, or email Willem directly to book a great hunt. Thanks for all the compliment on the Warthog, he was a big s.o.b..

Yes I to have been PM willem about hunting on his farm and there is no doubt in my mind as to him being a great Guy and even more honest person then anyone could want to talk with. and one day if not today then another we will meet and hunt together.

Bobpuckett, It would be a pleasure. I have alot of respect for the people on this site, and it would be really cool to hunt with any of them, I am hopefully going to be booking another hunt with Willem in the near future. His freind Petrie was there helping and hunting as well, I am going to try and work out a schedule with him when he and i could be there again at the same time, he's a great cook .

Bobpuckett, It would be a pleasure. I have alot of respect for the people on this site, and it would be really cool to hunt with any of them, I am hopefully going to be booking another hunt with Willem in the near future. His freind Petrie was there helping and hunting as well, I am going to try and work out a schedule with him when he and i could be there again at the same time, he's a great cook .

Yes I to have a lot of respect for the People on this site and even as we chat, Trond aka Wolverine67 and I are trying to plan a hunt for next year in South Africa I will post and let everyone know how are plans work out perhaps others could join us and we'll throw a AH party beer of course is on the outfitter.:beer:

Sounds good keep us posted, I'd like to see if you go with Koedoeberg, even if you don't good luck and looking forward to another great hunting report. Scott.

Thank you for sharing the many wonderful pictures of your time if SA as well as leaving great hunt reports.

Hi nklonas,

Congratulations!!!! I believe you had a great time hunting with Willem , he has a great place . thanks for sharing the lovely pics & the hunt report.

Monish

Hi Willem,

Congratulations to you too for enabling Scott & Nathan procure remarkable game heads . meeting you soon ....

Monish

Monish, I am sure you will love Willems farm and his gang, great people, great hosplitality and fantastic animals. I can't say enough good things about koedoeberg, it was a great first African hunt for me as will be the 2nd 3rd and more with them.

Hi 35 bore,

I am sure would have a wonderful safari with Willem at his hunting farm, waiting to be there ... May you have great hunting safari's for many times to come...

Thanks

Monish

Kudu

Monish , looking forward to having you over !

I think I need more ammo before you come over , let's hope we can get some nice trophies .

I bought 315 grain points for my 458 and sent them off to be loaded , haven't got them back yet .
Also looking forward to trying them out .

Will mail you this week.

All the best , trust you are doing well

Hi Willem,

I am recuperating fast,, just to be there , 2011 was a bad start but its end gonna be incredible at your place . I am sure we are going to bag some real good heads , please keep the ammo box & the .458 all full & ready LOL.... The KUDU was massive .................

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg