SOUTH AFRICA: First Time Hunting In Africa & Its With Paw Print Safaris

Im getting itchy feet already not been back a week yet!!

It is the sickness we spoke if previously man! You have it! There is no cure. The only thing to be done is to plan another hunt! The next hunt will only treat the symptoms like itchy trigger finger and night visions of massive Cape buffalo, or in this poor man's pitifully case pony sized leopards! Get busy preparing the funding......don't delay. I promise that even planning the next trip will help calm this desire to Hunt Africa!

Really enjoyed your report Manish, you do have a keen sense of humour !

Congrats on your hunt and that great hartebeest, just don´t show "that" photo to your friends in the service, they might start calling you "pinky" :D Cheers:

Really enjoyed your report Manish, you do have a keen sense of humour !

Congrats on your hunt and that great hartebeest, just don´t show "that" photo to your friends in the service, they might start calling you "pinky" :D Cheers:

Believe it or not pink shirts are all the rage in some sections of the British forces namely the officers!! I myself have 3 and some very bright trousers. If we have an AH hunt I shall sport them.

It is the sickness we spoke if previously man! You have it! There is no cure. The only thing to be done is to plan another hunt! The next hunt will only treat the symptoms like itchy trigger finger and night visions of massive Cape buffalo, or in this poor man's pitifully case pony sized leopards! Get busy preparing the funding......don't delay. I promise that even planning the next trip will help calm this desire to Hunt Africa!

I have the grand sum of £10 in my Africa account!! You know what they say from small acorns do mighty oaks grow. The next one is going to be something big I'm thinking buffalo, hippo or maybe croc!

There you go that's the spirit! That's how the British Empire was built! The ten pounds should purchase the first box of tea. Drink several cups a day while you plan the next hunt! This action may sooth the compulsive feelings to sell things that might hasten your return to Africa. Keep your home and family for now.....they need not be sold off. Drinking the tea should allow you time to save and properly convince your wife to support the endeavor! Good luck!

There you go that's the spirit! That's how the British Empire was built! The ten pounds should purchase the first box of tea. Drink several cups a day while you plan the next hunt! This action may sooth the compulsive feelings to sell things that might hasten your return to Africa. Keep your home and family for now.....they need not be sold off. Drinking the tea should allow you time to save and properly convince your wife to support the endeavor! Good luck!
You have written that like a Brit would have! I think the next time I go to Africa a box of twinings everyday would be in the kit box that's something I did miss. Tell you what if there are some Americans in camp I shall make a pot for all of us :D Beer Draft: there's not tea emoje thing

The report was loosing me until I read YA ME SEE SUM PUSS.... Or something like that.

The report was loosing me until I read YA ME SEE SUM PUSS.... Or something like that.
I'm sorry if it went on touch. I just like to build a picture in the readers mind that's all.

I was just joking..... It was awesome!

If the length is 25 inches you are in Rowland.
It is a very good Hartebeest.
23 is the Minimum.
After shrinkage he made 23 1/2 inch's so just got in there. I do think if he got measured straight after the allowed shrinkage time he may have been 24. Ah I still made the book though :A Banana:

Congratulations.

Mani, I think often of how glad I am that I met you and Dev in London. The hunt we have planned for May is going to be epic. I actually feel a little sorry for Pieter with the three of us being in camp together. Hopefully, we'll both get the warthogs of our dreams.

Just found this report, great write up. Thanks for sharing your hunt.

I need a zorse. My buddies wouldn’t know what to say at the next cattle work if I showed mounted on that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daneski43

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber