SOUTH AFRICA: First South African Hunt

Tiss,
Our party of four was extremely happy with our first trip to SA. Daniel and Dorea are first class and went out of their way to make the trip more than we could of imagined. I spent many hours making sure we selected the right outfitter for the trip. We were all new to African hunting and wanted the experience to be one that would make us want to come back for many more. It was exactly that. Daniel created a Plains Game hunt that allowed us to see three different areas of SA and a multitude of game. We all were able to get the game we selected and quality game at that. Personally, as a bonus I was able to shoot a caracal and a record book water buck. Game was plentiful and Daniel will make sure if your range is limited you will be successful. He is a true PH. The staff, lodging and food was excellent. Their rates were surprisingly economical for a full service outfitter. We all selected a basic package and upgraded animals.. Everything went as planned. We did not experience any problems with our gun importation, transportation, hunting, taxidermy, etc… Daniel handled everything for us or put us with the right people. He was always true to his word and arranged all our taxidermy. They truly enjoy what they do and it shows. It was the best hunting trip any of us have ever been on. I would definitely recommend them for your hunt. I can not imagine a better first plains game hunt for SA. You will be very pleased and I can't wait to hear about your hunt. Say Hi to Daniel and Dorea for me.
Kevin Surette

Attachments

• DSC_0264.JPG
    DSC_0264.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 103

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stewartsDucky

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber