SOUTH AFRICA: First Safari With Limcroma Safaris & Taxidermy

Nick Ziegler

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
1 year ago my wife and I went on our first African Safari with Limcroma Safaris. Today our Taxidermist delivered our animals. I'm not planning on doing a write up on the safari due to time, however Limcroma is by far one of the best hunts I have ever been on. Everything was fantastic and we can not wait to go back again one day. My wife even shot her first animal (51 inch Kudu!) Hope you guys enjoy some pictures.
IMG_20190528_092031.jpg
IMG_20190527_145226.jpg
IMG_20190527_072923.jpg
MVIMG_20190525_075924.jpg
IMG_20200612_123659.jpg
IMG_20200612_123517.jpg
IMG_20200612_113250.jpg
IMG_20200612_113116.jpg
IMG_20200612_123639.jpg
IMG_20200612_123627.jpg
IMG_20200612_123557.jpg
MVIMG_20200612_113301.jpg
IMG_20200612_113057.jpg

Nice trophies. Have a hunt booked with Limcroma in September but it's not looking possible due to Covid.

Congrats on the hunt and thanks for sharing!

Nick, I'm looking forward to seeing your write-up. One thing that I do know, is that the fact your wife enjoyed the first safari guarantees you will be going on more. BTW, I really like your trophy rooms, and the diverse species you have on display.

Super nice first Safari! Great trophies in a very nice room!

Nick look forward to your writeup. My wife shot her first animal on our 2013 safari and it was a great gift as I acquired a hunting partner that I love spending time with and she has now shot almost as much african game as me.

Congrats, by the way, nice trophy room (y)

1 year ago my wife and I went on our first African Safari with Limcroma Safaris. Today our Taxidermist delivered our animals. I'm not planning on doing a write up on the safari due to time, however Limcroma is by far one of the best hunts I have ever been on. Everything was fantastic and we can not wait to go back again one day. My wife even shot her first animal (51 inch Kudu!) Hope you guys enjoy some pictures.

Very impressive trophies! Looking forward to your report as well. (y)

Thank you for sharing, Nick. Beautiful trophies. I look forward to reading the report if you end up writing it up.

Awesome trophy and trophy room. Congrats.

One thing to mention. The windows will damage those mounts that are close to them. The sable would be my biggest concern as fading will be terribly obvious on the black. Get some blinds.

Well done on giving those trophys the respect they deserve.

Awesome trophy and trophy room. Congrats.

One thing to mention. The windows will damage those mounts that are close to them. The sable would be my biggest concern as fading will be terribly obvious on the black. Get some blinds.
Thanks! We just finished building the room and have blinds on order. The windows face north east and with the retaining wall outside so very little sunlight each day comes through and nothing direct.

Congrats! Nice mounts. I like the cat and the goat too!

Who was your PH?

Very nice Nick! I think we shared camp for a couple of days last June.

Love your Sable, but your wife's Kudu is amazing!

Ok, enough about the African game. Please tell us more about those very nice Blacktails. Sitka?

Glad to see you had a great hunt. You will be back. The goat is the best. Wish I had done full mount with mine but was holding out for 10 inch-never happened. I like your room also. Lucky to have a hunting partner at home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuigrande

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross