RandEMT

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, SFW, MDF, RMEF, NRA, NWTF
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Canada
I am a long time reader but this is my first post here. I just got back 5 days ago from Cruiser Safaris with my dad and good buddy. My wife, my mom and even my mother-in-law came along too. We planned and saved for years and so I had very high expectations of what I wanted in a safari. I can honestly say that Cruiser met and then exceeded every one of my expectations. We all went on 8 day 5 animal packages. I tagged out in 3 days! In our hunting group that week we had a 57 inch kudu, 41 inch gemsbok, nearly 18 inch blesbok, 14 inch warthogs, 28 inch wildebeest, a top 100 SCI red hartebeest and a caracal cat at mid-day. They have access to land nearby the lodge and also access to an awesome and very large mountain property (big kudu!). Game was abundant and every hunter took many more trophies than we had planned. I think four hunters took about 45 animals that week! Staff was excellent from top to bottom. Grounds and rooms were awesome! It was as comfortable as being at home with good friends. And the staff became just that, friends. Cruiser Bob, the US booking agent is amazing. Every single bit of information you need to pull this off will be provided to you by him, in detail. I could go on and on about this whole experience. There are probably many places where you could end up getting a good deal for the time of you life, I can just wholeheartedly give you my recommendation about Cruiser Safaris. I can't wait to go back!

I am a long time reader but this is my first post here. I just got back 5 days ago from Cruiser Safaris with my dad and good buddy. My wife, my mom and even my mother-in-law came along too. We planned and saved for years and so I had very high expectations of what I wanted in a safari. I can honestly say that Cruiser met and then exceeded every one of my expectations. We all went on 8 day 5 animal packages. I tagged out in 3 days! In our hunting group that week we had a 57 inch kudu, 41 inch gemsbok, nearly 18 inch blesbok, 14 inch warthogs, 28 inch wildebeest, a top 100 SCI red hartebeest and a caracal cat at mid-day. They have access to land nearby the lodge and also access to an awesome and very large mountain property (big kudu!). Game was abundant and every hunter took many more trophies than we had planned. I think four hunters took about 45 animals that week! Staff was excellent from top to bottom. Grounds and rooms were awesome! It was as comfortable as being at home with good friends. And the staff became just that, friends. Cruiser Bob, the US booking agent is amazing. Every single bit of information you need to pull this off will be provided to you by him, in detail. I could go on and on about this whole experience. There are probably many places where you could end up getting a good deal for the time of you life, I can just wholeheartedly give you my recommendation about Cruiser Safaris. I can't wait to go back!

RandEMT I've heard good things about Cruiser Safaris Glad you guys had a great time Welcome to AH and we'll be waiting for your full report with Pics!

Congratulations on your successful hunt.

That Caracal in your Avatar looks good.

Please do post some pictures of your trophies.

Thanks for posting.

Glad to hear Peiter and his team took such great care of you. Congrats on the big kudu, he has some great mountain properties that can really make you work for it. I hunted last year with my friends there and that's where I hunted my Klippspringer and my buddy shot a nice 54" kudu. We took tons of pictures of that area. Again congrats on your wonderful trip.

Congrats! I hunted Cruiser this past April. As you mentioned, tagging out early is a "problem LOL" because you get bored and want to shoot more animals. I killed my 6 animals in 4.5 days on a 7 day hunt. I relaxed and spent some time with Pieter the rest of the time. You can be more selective and only shoot top end animals and that will take more time. Hunting smaller animals like Warthog and Steenbok can take some time in the months where a lot of foliage is present. You can go either way. Just enjoy it the way you like it.

Congrats on your hunt !

Now we need pics, ton of them ;)

Congratulations on your very successful and memorable hunt!

RandEMT sounds like you had an outstanding hunt! Tagging out that quickly must have been a lot of fun. 57 inch Kudu must have been a heart pounder. Look forward to seeing some pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois