SOUTH AFRICA: First Hunt In Africa With KMG Hunting Safaris

Wonderful adventure! You’re obviously an excellent shot, but Dena was very impressive with her shooting!
Some great trophies!
Thanks for letting us share your adventure with you!

Thank you for your comments, my friend. Dena is a passionate hunter, and she is fairly competitive. She comes from a hunting family, so I was able to help her build off that. Getting her a rifle that fit her correctly was the key...I bought her a Savage Lady in 30-06, and she has been lights out accurate with it from Day 1. I have an extensive shooting background, due to my Canadian Army Rifle Team days, but still have to keep polishing the old skills....they are perishable, as you well know. Shooting off sticks brought a new learning curve to the table, and we practiced a lot, both with the 22 rifle and our big rifles. I actually enjoyed shooting off the short sticks in the sitting position...very solid. Thanks again.

Great report on a fantastic trip. I loved your Kudu- so wide and heavy.
Thank you!! Yes, he's a beauty, he's just what I wanted in a Kudu bull...older, a little wear on the horns, and wide. Very pleased with him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tope

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!