Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa
3F31022C-BB68-4A15-A725-FAB2B9E9CA8F.jpeg
This weekend Moretla Safaris had the privilege of hosting 9 year old Dominique for his first ever real hunt and we had the pleasure in guiding him onto a beautiful zebra ! He managed an excellent shot that made his dad super proud ! Congratulations youngster and welcome to a select group of men !

Getting the next generation into hunting is what it's all about

Congrats to all :) Well Done! (y)

Congratulations Dominique! Well done young man!

Well done young man.

Congratulations, young man. You have a 47 year head start over me!

Well done Dominique!

Sorry guys, I appreciate this website very much, but this time you are barking up the wrong tree... this picture has nothing to do with hunting but much with the ego of the father!

Sorry guys, I appreciate this website very much, but this time you are barking up the wrong tree... this picture has nothing to do with hunting but much with the ego of the father!
How do you figure that out?

I see nothing from the father in this post, I see a photo posted by the outfitter of a hunter and his zebra with a mention that the father was proud of him.

The same as I would be proud of my daughter if she executed a good stalk and a good shot. That doesn't give me an ego.

Are you suggesting that any father who hunts with their children is just on an ego trip?

Hieman - To put it bluntly, you are wrong on this topic. This is a picture of my 9 year old taking her first trophy four weeks ago. I didn't plan for her to hunt, she came up to me and asked if she could hunt. It is all about getting kids excited about something other than video games, social media or tv. It is all about showing them the outdoors and what hunting should be. Great job Moretla Safaris and Dominique.

NCDG5528.JPG

Oh btw, here is my 17 year old with one of her trophies. Notice the 6 year old with her that did not hunt, wasn't ready.
LUMP1926.JPG

And the 15 year old for good luck.

IMG_7320.JPG

Great job Moretla! Great to see the little ones in the woods!

Ignore the other guy that posted earlier! No mention of father other than him being proud..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ara6336349

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you