SOUTH AFRICA: Final Installment With Gizmo Family Safari

Got it and Awesome, I love that right side horn. I always love thinking about how he lost it. If he is as big as you described in the prior post, it is probably stuck in the side of some other animal. nice trophy

I evidently missed this report when it came out but saw the reference from another thread.

Erik, congratulations on getting your buff!(y) He looks great.

Tip of the hat to Andri and Beans. May you be blessed ten fold.(y)

Thank you all, it was an unbelievable relief to have him in the salt.

Brother, I just saw this as well. Can't tell you how happy I am for you. He'll make for years of conversations at your place. I have no doubt you and he will launch a lot of hunts to Africa. Simply wonderful. And speaks very well of you that those fine fellows were willing to make that recovery.

Brother, I just saw this as well. Can't tell you how happy I am for you. He'll make for years of conversations at your place. I have no doubt you and he will launch a lot of hunts to Africa. Simply wonderful. And speaks very well of you that those fine fellows were willing to make that recovery.
Red Leg thank you very much. I certainly hope you are correct. I've often found one is only as good as the team assembled and in this case I was truely blessed with the best team on earth. I will forever and always be in Andri and Beans's debt for what they have done for me. It's maybe only once in a lifetime that one gets to be honored to be in the presence of such great men and certainly am still humbled by my experiences with the two of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you