SOUTH AFRICA: Fantastic Hunt With Koedoeberg Safaris

Tchristensen

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
It has taken me awhile to get around to posting a report of our great hunt with Willem at Koedoeberg Safaris and for that I apologize. First , I must say that Willem is and excellent man and a great operator. His willingness to accomodate any request and also offer alternatives for species that proved to be to illusive was very gratifying. It is evendent that Willem cares more about client satisfaction than about the profit margin. Willem's property offers quite a variation of terrain being nestled between to low mountains. The hunt proved to be more difficult than expected , yet still we had great succes. A hardy thank you must go out to Renier and Riccus, our PH's on the hunt, 10 days is not a short time to deal with the same 2 people and your company and expertise were second to none. Dad shot like a pro, with some great shots on animals in the run. Me on the other hand, I could use a little more practice and plan on doing so. Also, I would like to say thank you to Willem's wife for the many outstanding meals we had during our stay. I am busy making a plan to lose the extra pounds I gained. Can't wait to do it all again. Willem, you run a top notch outfit and I will definitely be back in the future.
Cheers,
Trent

africa hunting trip 2012 034.jpg
africa hunting trip 2012 196.jpgafrica hunting trip 2012 071.jpgafrica hunting trip 2012 142.jpgafrica hunting trip 2012 217.jpgafrica hunting trip 2012 119.jpgafrica hunting trip 2012 360.jpgafrica hunting trip 2012 053.jpgafrica hunting trip 2012 288.jpgafrica hunting trip 2012 340.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent, thanks for sharing your hunt with us!

Very well done... Looks like Willem put you guys on some great animals. Congrats to you and your father.

Glad to see you had a good time and got some great trophies. Love to see these great reports about Koedoeberg. My buddy and I will be hunting with Willem in late May 2013 and we can hardly wait.

Congrats!...very nice photos.

Glad to hear that Willem showed you guys a good time, Congrats on a great hunt. Thanks for sharing.

Congrats.
Happy hunters.
Interesting trophy photo perspectives. Nice job.

Thanks for your report.

Congrats for a great hunt and very nice trophies.

Thanks for sharing !

Congrats, you guys did well.

Thanks for the hunt report and pictures. Really like you waterbuck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg