SOUTH AFRICA: Fantastic Hippo Hunt With Pawprint Safaris

huntercarlos

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Just come back from a unforgettable free roaming hippo hunt at the Limpopo river with Pawprint Safaris. I had the opportunity to enjoy a fantastic hunt with Pieter Erasmus and his team. Very friendly and profesional service from all his staff, during and after the hunts. The farm is an absolute beauty, with own small lagoon where you can relax watching all different game coming to drink with a concentration of outstanding trophies I have never seen in my whole hunting safaris.
The chance to stalk a really free roaming hippo at the Banks of the Limpopo river is an unforgettable hunting experience I will never forget.
After more than thirty hour of stalking I could finally shoot my hippo. A real enormous animal with at least 24 inches and huge body.
It is certainly not my last hunt with Pawprint Safaris I can only recommend them for their honest professionality and service.
la foto 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! Very nice hippo! I would never shoot one in the water, but I would like to shoot one on dry ground! Brian

Congrats! Very nice hippo! I would never shoot one in the water, but I would like to shoot one on dry ground! Brian

+1, I agree with you!

conrats on that big old hippo huntercarlos
sound like pawprint is a fun and professionally run outfit
glad you had a great hunt
thanks for sharing it mate

Sounds like you had a great time.

Dry land Hippo is a safari for the future.

Congrads on the successful hunt! Would love to hunt a land Hippo some day.

Great hippo! Thanks for sharing

Congrats, fine hippo.

It won t be this year, but I would like to hunt one in the future.

Thanks for sharing !

Thanks for the hunt report.

Congratulations on your successful stalk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross