Africa
Member of
, OFAH
Hunted
USA, Canada, South Africa
Outfitter: Hartzview Hunting Safaris
PH: Jacques Spamer
Hunt Duration: October 10 to Oct 20 2011

Animals Harvested: Kudu, Gemsbok, Blesbok, Impala, Springbuck, Blue Wildebeast, Black Wildebeast, Zebra

Additional Animals Seen: Rhinos, giraffe, warthog, Cape Buffalo, Black Springbuck, White Springbuck, Nyala, Eland, Red Hartebeast, Sable, Waterbuck

Quantity of game seen: Unbelievable the number of animals available to hunt. Lots of animals to chose a trophy.

Style of hunt: Drive on trails until some animals are spotted. Hunt and stalk these animals from the ground. Glass for animals from high hill tops and stalk on foot.

Weather Conditions: Mostly hot and dry. 2 days when it was very windy.

Lodge Conditions: Very clean and spacious accomodations. Premises are as advertised. Accomodations are newer and in good repair. Excellent individual chalets with private bathrooms and excellent showers with plenty of hot water.

Food: Home style cooking of standard beef and chicken as well as the game that has been harvested. Ria is a wonderful cook.

Camp and equipment: All the trucks/bakkies in excellent condition. Excellent meat locker/cooler facilities to handle all game. Well kept and very clean.

DSC_0248.jpg
DSC_0228.jpg DSC_0267.jpg DSC_0313.jpg DSC_0641.jpg DSC_0748.jpg DSC_0820.jpg DSC_0841.jpg DSC_0958.jpg

I strongly recommend this outfitter to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bearhunter, glad you had a good time.
You got some nice trophies.
Neat hooks on that Springbok.

Jacques took care of you obviously.
Thanks for the report, now lets here the stories!

Bearhunter Glad you had a great hunt some fine trophies to show for it Congratz. And Diddo on the rest of the story.

Bearhunter, congrats on some very fine trophies. Would love to read some of the stories behind them.

nd

Very nice Bearhunter! As Brickburn said, the hooks on the Springbok make for a unique trophy.

Thanks for your report, and congratulations for your hunt and nice trophies.

Very nice animals Bearhunter... The Blue and Black Wildebeest are really nice..

Thanks for the hunt report and pictures!

Thanks for posting your hunting report and trophy pictures Bearhunter!

Hey buddy!

Thank you very much for the detailed hunting report. We truly appreciate it and we are looking forward on seeing you back in Africa soon! Oh and I am planning on visiting you in the freezer you guys live in! ;-)

Talk to you soon!

Jacques

Thanks for the report!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win__

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you