SOUTH AFRICA: Eastern Cape With Lucca African Safaris September 2016

Just to finish up over the next 5 days I was lucky enough to harvest a Red Hartebeest, Blue Wildebeest, White Blesbok , a Black Springbok and finished up my Springbok slam on the last day with a Copper Springbok. But the crowning achievement was the Prince of the African bush the Sable. I wasn't planning on hunting this magnificent animal but as you all know strange things can happen when you are in Africa and when the opportunity presents itself you may need to take advantage of it.
DSCN7502.JPG

Needless to say this trip was exceptional and I will relive all of it in my mind until my return to this wonderful place called the Karoo. I would recommend Eldre and the crew at Lucca African Safaris to anyone wishing for the ultimate African Safari in the Eastern Cape of South Africa.

Congrats on the trip and all the trophies!

Great report...you shot some beautiful animals. Love the kudu, sable and waterbuck!

Very nice trophies sir. Great Black wildebeest and awesome EC Kudu.

Reactions: cls
OK. Nice.

Great hunting report, nice animals!

Congrats on the great hunt! Those are some beautiful animals, especially the reedbuck.

Your wall is going to look nice and full from this year!!!

CLS, what great trophies you have there, you should be very proud of them all, nice hunt. Question did you put a tape measure to the Kudu? he looks huge! I'm hoping to find a nice wide spread bull like yours this May, on my hunt with KMG. I have a very nice Kudu the EC from my last hunt with KMG, he is more narrow and tall, so I'm hoping we can find a bull with the width like yours this time. Once again congrats one your hunt.

Your wall is going to look nice and full from this year!!!
Not sure where I'm going to put them all, i already have 9 critters from my first trip, my wife says I may need to build an extension onto the house.

CLS, what great trophies you have there, you should be very proud of them all, nice hunt. Question did you put a tape measure to the Kudu? he looks huge! I'm hoping to find a nice wide spread bull like yours this May, on my hunt with KMG. I have a very nice Kudu the EC from my last hunt with KMG, he is more narrow and tall, so I'm hoping we can find a bull with the width like yours this time. Once again congrats one your hunt.
Thanks, it was a great hunt, no tape but my PH/ outfitter figures it will go gold. It will look great next to my kudu from Limpopo.

Not sure where I'm going to put them all, i already have 9 critters from my first trip, my wife says I may need to build an extension onto the house.
Build It, and they will come...or in your case, build it and you will fill it...

Glad you had a good hunt, just met Eldre in Edmonton this weekend, and he is making Mozambique sound tempting...

Glad you had a good hunt, just met Eldre in Edmonton this weekend, and he is making Mozambique sound tempting...
Hey Aaron, I have a buddy that took a buffalo in Mozambique with Eldre a couple of years ago and he had a great hunt. PM me if you would like to have his contact info. From personal experience you can't go wrong with Eldre.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you