SOUTH AFRICA: Eastern Cape May 2021 Hunt With KMG Hunting Safaris - finally!

@norfolk shooter ,

Thanks for the comments! I hope to make it to Dallas again and share some more time with you!

@Wheels ,

Thanks for the comments! I am glad I finally made it over to hunt with Marius after multiple cancellations due to the shutdowns! This is a trip that has been in the making for probably 4-5 years actually

What a grand hunt! Nothing was easy, but all fine trophies…you guys did well for sure!

Thanks @Ridgewalker !

It was tough but fun hunting, just the way I hoped it would be! Things lined up in the end for sure!

@norfolk shooter ,

Thanks for the comments! I hope to make it to Dallas again and share some more time with you!
Bro it will be my pleasure. I have a feeling my next DSC will be more social than drooling over guns and trophy wives. Looking forward to it

Great report with some superb animals.
Well done to all

Thank you @Frederik !

It was a very enjoyable time in the East Cape!

Charles thanks for sharing the hunt with everyone. You got fine trophies and a great hunt. Hope I don’t experience the same BS in Johannesburg upon entry.

Aside from the one customs dust up it sounds like everything went fairly smooth and you took some incredible trophies! Congrats!!

Charles thanks for sharing the hunt with everyone. You got fine trophies and a great hunt. Hope I don’t experience the same BS in Johannesburg upon entry.

Thanks bud, good catching up the other day! I do hope your transit through joburg is smoother than mine was!

@cpr0312 Now thats what I call a hunt. you had to work for the Vaal but man it was worth it. All the animals you took are totally amazing and the RHB is a hoss. I will look forward to seeing your name in the Rowland Ward book
@KMG Hunting Safaris Im sure you were there bru:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Cant wait to see you guys at the DSC and cant wait to hit the ground with Marius:D Beer Draft::D Beers::D Beer Bottle:

Just holding thumbs that you are allowed out of the UK my friend. This whole story is getting old and I'm growing tired of it at a rapid rate.

Charles, all in all you had another great hunt. Somehow that seems to be your MO. Thanks for taking us along. BTW you got some really nice trophies to mount.

CPR,

Thanks for sharing an enjoyable read & great hunting experience w/ PH Marius @ KMG + opportunity to have family along to experience the fun. Wow, Marius literally ‘took his shirt off his back for you’ ... that’s going the extra PH mile! Two stellar trophies - I’ll be in KMG camp late August & Vaal Rhebuck, if available, may jump on the shortlist!

Ciao,
Jaegger

Congrats on a great hunt and some excellent animals. And thank you for an excellent write up, very well done!

@Jaegger ,

Thank you!

I'm also glad you saw the part about the shirt being taken off, and yes, in this case he did give me the shirt off his back lol!

@cpr0312 looks like you had a great hunt and adventure with your step dad. Another excellent hunt with @KMG Hunting Safaris with some excellent animals taken. I look forward to reading about your next adventure too. All the best!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg