SOUTH AFRICA: East Cape Plains Game Safaris Hunt

We used the rest of our days to hunt bushpig. Well the rain started, not a bad thing, because the land needed it but the bushpig hunting got messed up. No one to blame, Tinus is an excellent PH. We hunted for two nights. One night we got a lot of rain and the next night we gave up hunting headed home and bushpig came in and ate late. It just means I will have to continue hunting for a big warthog and bushpig.

The final day we packed up in the rain and drove back to Port Elizabeth so I could go home. Needless to say it was FIRST CLASS operation. Excellent animals were taken. Great memories for a lifetime were obtained. Relive Africa Taxidermy is working on the animals right now. I would expect later in the summer they are going to be back in the USA.

It took long enough, but this hunting report is over......Tinus van der Mescht, I want to thank you personally for a excellent hunt! It lived up to my hopes and dreams!

100_1002.JPG
100_1001.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Great finish to the report! That always seems to happen with hunting, as soon as you have your tag filled all the giants come out. At least it happens to me every deer season!

Great report! Sounds like you had a great trip

I enjoyed seeing all the little antelope of the tiny ten. Nice work and I am jealous!

Good job and some beautiful trophies. You did very well on this safari. Congrats. Bruce

Congrats Eric, that was a great hunt !

Thanks for sharing.

A Spiral Slam, half the Tiny Ten, plus a reedbuck, pig and couple of predators. That's a pretty impressive hunt! Congrats again!

I would like to go vaal rhebok hunting down in the East Cape and maybe take another klipspringer just because they love the mountains just like me.

Congrats on that Grysbok and Oribi.

Wonder what the bullet hit on the way to the Eland.

Nothing like mountain hunting. You'll be back eventually. :)

Will probably hunt non peak times if I go back. The airplane tickets are terrible this year!

Some super trophies congratulations on a heck of a hunt!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you