SOUTH AFRICA: Does Anyone Have Information On Tally-Ho Hunting Safaris In Limpopo South Africa?

Does anyone have information on Tally-Ho Hunting Safari's in Limpopo South Africa

• Yes.. with comments

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Looks like a nice operation and they posted a special package like a year ago on AH. I'm sure they will put you in bow range of game. Plenty of outfitters needing hunters so shop around! I do think they also rifle hunt there property. My experience most outfitters will do there best to earn your business. Make a list and ask them what size trophy is expected. If I was hunting SA I would bounce around with outfitters. 5 or 7 days at one place then hunt with another outfitter. Just to see different country and to see what's out there.

Last edited:
dear Hunter101,

what I was asking is do or have u hunted with Tally Ho... and if so can you give me your critique...

It seems from your reply you were giving me advice on a special package they advertised a year ago.

I have never hunted with them. Hope somebody can help you

Hi,

I hunted a couple of times with Stuart Williams(owner) and on his farm. From my side I can only recommend Stuart and his team. I posted on Report of one of the hunt here on this forum:

https://www.africahunting.com/threa...ame-hunt-with-tally-ho-hunting-safaris.35738/

I was on Tally-Ho couple of times. The camp is well organized and they do a good service with good food and drinks.

On the hunting Stuart is an experienced PH and in we got all animals what we were looking for. I received all trophies in good condition and never had any problems on prices e.g.

So if you any questions, let me know.

Regards,
Hendrik

My experience parallels Hendrik’s. I also recommend Tally Ho.

Search my member name as there are several reports on Tally Ho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BennettTim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross