JoeTS

Reaction score
Website
www.treksafaris.com
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DU, Delta Waterfowl, NWTF, Quail Unlimited
Has anyone traveled with De Klerk Safaris in South Africa? Looking for some feedback if anyone can provide it about operation and amenities. Thanks in advance

Joe,
Look in the search box for Another day in paradise,Africa. It was written by Terry Blauwkamp he is an active member of AH. At the bottom of the article it mentions De Klerk Safaris. You could also pm Terry.

Hi Joe

I have hunted with Hans in the past really good guy he has a very nice camp all around great setup!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Have to agree with Louis although I do not hunt with Hans I know him very well, you will have a good experience....

My best always.

Comforts, all that you can have at home: hot water, air conditioning, good bed in a spacious room, swimming pool...
The food is really good and if he's Frikkie like PH, he's a master with the grill.
In addition, the treatment by everyone, family and staff is really charming

I know this is an old post. I'd second the above statement. Anyone who wants to hunt with Hans, will definitely be in great hands. Frikkie is an outstanding and fun PH to hang out with, and yes, his cooking is amazing.

Same as above from me. Great team, Chris is an outstanding tracker, Frikkie fun, warm (with blanket) and professional PH.
Hans and Marie are great hosts, Heidi cooks great. Overall good experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasovWoogy

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg