Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Big Bore Association, PHASA, SAPA
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique
Hello guys

Been a while since I've been active on the forum.

Thaught I would give an update on our season so far.

As we enter the last quarter of our hunting season with a few special hunts left on elephant, buffalo, hippo, croc and lion a look back at the success, and new friendships made, also meeting a few of our active AH members in camp. We have successfully taken al together on big 7, close to 40 animals already, which includes buffalo, lion, elephant, hippo, croc and to add as a special trophy, spotted hyenas. Plenty of plainsgame as well which does not make out part of this though.

Thank you to all the support from everyone and all the great times shared on hunts so far this season.

Happy hunting

image-jpg.48018

Last edited by a moderator:
well you guys have been busy , no wonder you havnt been on here henrich
love to see some photos ,mate

Did it rain yet?. Was there in Phalaborwa area about 3 weeks back and it is very dry...

It rained today and last night in Roustenburg! Sure was nice for the farmers around here!

We have had lots of rain and cold weather from yesterday, its still raining as we speak, but none the less it made our buffalo hunt interesting! Took him yesterday after tracking a few miles, and shot him while therainwas cominf down hard. What a great hunt.

We need the rain. Its beena very dry season up here.

Still raining down your side Charlie?

buetiful animal , congratulations to the whole team
can see the big fella is wet and waterbeads on the gun
but it looks like the ground has just sucked it up ........

Heinrich you must please tell Matt that I said he got a very nice bull. Congrats to you all.
Still some rain up here last night!

nice avatar , charlie

Heinrich you must please tell Matt that I said he got a very nice bull. Congrats to you all.
Still some rain up here last night!

Thank you guys. I will make sure Matt gets the message.
We are all in camp, its still raining from yesterday, waiting to get a chance to get back in the bush, we are still after a big warthog as well.
So lots of time for me to spend on AH today...ha

Heinrich did your skinner finish everything with the Giraffe? Pieter is arranging for Mike to come pick it up next week!

Yes Sir he did. But with the rain and humidity, they are still in the salt. Remember the timeframe for the skins. I will also make contact with Mike direct and arrange to get it there, and let you know right away when I had it delivered, part of my job :)

Please give Matt my congratulations as well! Love the gnarly bosses on that bull.

Good luck on the wart hog... Matt is a wart hog nut so find him a whopper!

Way to go Matt!!!!

Can't wait to hear the story!

Will do. The rain has stopped during the night and have pretty much clear skies today, so we are off on our quest again for Matt's wart pig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaliaPace

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross