SOUTH AFRICA: Cull Hunt With Cape Africa Hunting With The Blonde

Odinsraven

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Membe,Icelandic Hunting Club SKOTVIS , BASC (UK) Countryside Alliance (UK)r
Hunted
UK ,Ireland, Bulgaria,Iceland,Czech Republic
Have arrived in Port Elizabeth the annual track from Iceland via Frankfurt to Joberg then over to PE.

Tiring trip but the now non blonde of course kept me amused .......

Dedication she decided that the blonde had to go as not effective camouflage. .... Though she has not mentioned my grey .....mmmm waiting for that ....

So waiting for pickup by Richards team on Wednesday spending our time with a spot of shopping and indeed Barneys Tavern providing excellent food as always ........ and the occasional beverage ...... PH coffee being of course the regular request .....

Further updates to follow

Can't wait for the updates!

Good luck to you both.

You gotta know she is dedicated to swap hair colour!:P Gorgeous:

:A Popcorn:

Have a great hunt!

Hope it goes well. Shoot straight and enjoy the hunt. Bruce

Good luck! Looking forward to hearing about your success!

Have fun, can't wait to hear the report!

I am laughing already!!!

Looking forward to the report. Have a great hunt!

Have arrived in Port Elizabeth the annual track from Iceland via Frankfurt to Joberg then over to PE.

Tiring trip but the now non blonde of course kept me amused .......

Dedication she decided that the blonde had to go as not effective camouflage. .... Though she has not mentioned my grey .....mmmm waiting for that ....

So waiting for pickup by Richards team on Wednesday spending our time with a spot of shopping and indeed Barneys Tavern providing excellent food as always ........ and the occasional beverage ...... PH coffee being of course the regular request .....

Further updates to follow

It's okay for your hair to turn grey, you just don't want it to turn loose! :E Happy:

Have a great hunt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg