South Africa causes uproar

This has all been interesting , but why do some of the media insist on using words like "outrage", "uproar", and "furious" in their headlines?

Are they so hard up for readers as to make all reports sound like the end of the world?

As in the initial dire predictions of deaths from the Corona Virus?

This has all been interesting , but why do some of the media insist on using words like "outrage", "uproar", and "furious" in their headlines?

Are they so hard up for readers as to make all reports sound like the end of the world?

As in the initial dire predictions of deaths from the Corona Virus?

Thought they tried to link it all together.... Getting confused with the shit they sell in the Chinese markets

ok guys this is what this Englishman thinks. We are not all like this Robert Rinder. he is a puff, shirt lifter, turd burgler. The Express is not read by any intelligent folks. He is a "celebrity" lawyer who craves attention (dont all puffs). I am having a BBQ this weekend and if my missus gets anywere near I will kick her out the garden.
MarkCZ

ok guys this is what this Englishman thinks. We are not all like this Robert Rinder. he is a puff, shirt lifter, turd burgler. The Express is not read by any intelligent folks. He is a "celebrity" lawyer who craves attention (dont all puffs). I am having a BBQ this weekend and if my missus gets anywere near I will kick her out the garden.
MarkCZ

Didn't think you had to social distance the wife as she lives in same house I presume?.....:whistle::D

Way to go, MarkCZ. BBQ is a man's job, no feminine help required.

When ever I read anything from a British web site , which talks about meat consumption , fire arms or hunting ... I always anticipate that I will get extremely angry , just by reading their snow flake filth . A few days ago , a British " Man " ( I use the term " Man " loosely ) wrote an article about how barbecues are symbolic of " Male Chauvinism " .

I wish I was joking . But it is true .

Mean While ... I will keep grilling up my cheetal venison Sheekh Kebabs . Any visitors are welcome to try .
View attachment 353149
i already have the red wine picked out,just need the recipe.

i already have the red wine picked out,just need the recipe.
It would be my utmost privilege , Edward . Could you please tell me the fat - lean ratio of an American white tail deer , (or mule deer , should you plan to use mule deer venison ) ?

Fk that is a prick of note.....still hasn't got over not being picked for a sports team me thinks.....so now is still traumatized and got shit for brains...... :E Crazy:
I mean ... Just LOOK at him , Spike T . He looks like he was raped by a eunuch !

It would be my utmost privilege , Edward . Could you please tell me the fat - lean ratio of an American white tail deer , (or mule deer , should you plan to use mule deer venison ) ?
i will be using bison tenderloin,no fat.

all this wild animal meat went to the locals, and not any was turned down.

DSCN1983 (3).JPG
DSCN9627 (3).JPG
DSCN1132 (2).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
One place I hunted in South Africa donated much of their meat, whereas another sold it to a local butcher for a very reasonable price. The butcher would take the prime cuts and sell them to some restaurants in the city that had game meat on the menu. The other cuts he sold to the locals at a price that was just enough to cover his costs. It's a win-win for everybody.
I think the concern here is that it would open the door for export, which could become a problem.
Oh.... On a side note....I did read the barbecue article, and that guy is definitely "fluffy"!

Exporting meat is already happening. The US and Namibia just signed a deal for the US to import beef. I would surmise that wild game meat will not be too far behind.

On my limited experience.... 3 trips. I can’t imagine the worth or volume going to another country. Between what was taken for camp, distribution to hands, excess sold to local butcheries.... what’s left after time/travel/expenses.... the crappy leftovers would cost $1000/per pound..... I’ve been wrong more times than right. But I do understand economics.

Don't know what the fuss is about, because as far back as the article in the May 1991 edition of National Geographic, it had photos of elephant carcasses hung upside down, in a meat processing factory that prepared the meat for human consumption - including tinned elephant stew!!

Apparently the meat from African game, including elephant, is a normal part of the African diet - but obviously the SJWs and antis have conveniently forgotten all that. Perhaps they think Africans only get their food from Woolworths? (Along with a weekly benefit cheque from their local Social Security office!!)

20200613_152558.jpg

Not meaning to derail this thread, but those look delicious.

I would love to have a separate thread on cooking game meat in your country's style.

Major Khan, I think that is an excellent idea! Sharing some favorite recipes on how to cook various game would be a great idea.

Way to go, MarkCZ. BBQ is a man's job, no feminine help required.

Not true. The females are a help for fixing the side dishes in the kitchen and to replenish the beer in the ice chest and the spirits and wines of the outdoor bar.:whistle::whistle::E Rofl:

Edit: the lady's attached comment: :S Bs Flag::S Lol::S Rant::V Bangin:!!!:E Rofl:

Tie the treatment of wildlife to all foreign aid dollars, and back it up. The African wildlife is somewhat a world heritage and cannot be allowed to go extinct by the actions of any one government. Of course, hunters know that game pays its way in hunting concessions. Keep what works.

hey all

far as i know south africa has been exporting certain species of game meat for years already, to europe mainly.
there are big culling operators that ensure quality, cold chain etc and have been exporting the product for some time.

I can only speak for my part of Africa, nothing goes to waste (except our infrastructure)!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Longrange33

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,