SOUTH AFRICA: Can Anyone Tell Me About Hunting With Kuche Safaris & Molopo Kalahari Safaris?

Just saw this thread. I’m guessing you’re getting close to heading out.

We hunted with Koos in August of last year. Had a great hunt. Pictures are posted in my first report. Koos takes pride in not hunting tame animals. Yes it’s all fenced (as I understand and could see all of Limpopo is), but he hunts really large properties with animals that were raised there. On a couple of properties there were introduced animals but he does not allow them to be hunted until they are established as a wild herd.
Tell Koos and the crew “hello” from Oklahoma. And have a great trip.

Just saw this thread. I’m guessing you’re getting close to heading out.

We hunted with Koos in August of last year. Had a great hunt. Pictures are posted in my first report. Koos takes pride in not hunting tame animals. Yes it’s all fenced (as I understand and could see all of Limpopo is), but he hunts really large properties with animals that were raised there. On a couple of properties there were introduced animals but he does not allow them to be hunted until they are established as a wild herd.
Tell Koos and the crew “hello” from Oklahoma. And have a great trip.
Madcox, thanks for the encouragement. How can I find your hunt report? Thanks!

https://www.africahunting.com/threads/just-returned-from-1st-safari.39844/

Never tried to cut and paste a thread title before. Hope that works. Sorry for the shortened hunt report. It was my first post on the site and I didn't want to be too wordy and bore everybody. I have since gotten over that and love to read peoples hunt reports. My next one after Namibia in 2019 will be better on details.

https://www.africahunting.com/threads/just-returned-from-1st-safari.39844/

Never tried to cut and paste a thread title before. Hope that works. Sorry for the shortened hunt report. It was my first post on the site and I didn't want to be too wordy and bore everybody. I have since gotten over that and love to read peoples hunt reports. My next one after Namibia in 2019 will be better on details.
I found it by going to your profile. Very nice animals!! That Kudu is impressive. Like your son, I love that third curl . I hope we have the same great experience. Jeff

I too started out with a very extensive .. many outfitter search ... While I can’t help you with first hand knowledge I can say I felt the same way after talking to Koos at the show in Harrisburg .... That conversation was the deciding factor for me ... Very straight forward ... informative ... “zero” pressure .... Koos has a very calming nature about him ... The type of guy I would like at my side if I were hunting Cape buffalo .... I booked with Kuche Safaris and am taking my girlfriend with me in August 2019 .... To say I’m excited would be a MAJOR understatement. !!

Hello Jeff, I hunted with Koos and Kuche in July 2015 with my wife, two sons and a good friend, everything was a first class experience from the start to finish. His family and staff became not just friends but family. Four of us hunted, and we took a total of twenty nine trophies including a cape buffalo and sable. He handled everything including taxidermy. I am booked with him again for May of 2018. Please pm and I will answer any questions by email or phone, you won't go wrong with Koos.
just ran across this post,Tom my brother jeff and I will be with koos april 26th for ten days! maybe you will be in camp then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross