SOUTH AFRICA: BWH 2.0

Good luck and have fun!

BWH the thing us you made it there and now the fun begins!

Have a safe and wonderful hunt, wish you all the best. If you got time after Vaalie, stop in for a cold one.

Have a fantastic trip BHW! I look forward to the report and photos.

you enjoy yourself , lad

Should be breakfast time there now Brad, I expect something down before lunch!

The flight, baggage, gun counter, guesthouse.... All perfect so far. No bogeys. Just finished breakfast..... Jacques should be picking me up within the hour. Then off to KZN.

Well girls.... I made it door to door, from my drive way to my bed for the night at the Africa Sky Guesthouse in just under 30 hours.... 29:53 to be exact. Knocking back a few suds & hitting the sack. Talk soon!

love the precision on the timing but how many seconds?;) :D enjoy and say hi to jacques :D Beers:

Here at camp.... Last night just had enough time to make sure gun was on. Then off to dinner, drinks & fire with Jacques & Ruan @Hartzview Hunting Safaris. Got up early this morning... Cold morning. Out for Eland.... Saw several nice ones. One monster we chased for a long way & he gave us the slip.... How with 3 bad ass PHs & 2 trackers.... But he did. Off to lunch then back out this afternoon.

Keep on that monster Eland BWH! I hope you connect - good luck.

Reactions: BWH
First critter is in the salt......

Reactions: BWH
LOL... Thank you guys. Back to camp now. Blood on the truck & game in the salt. A awesome Reedbuck.... About 15". 250 meters. I'll post pics later or maybe @PHOENIX PHIL can. Big shout out to Jacques & Ruan @Hartzview Hunting Safaris. Tomorrow, back at it! :D Beers:

The only thing missing is @PHOENIX PHIL in the pic.... :)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Close.... But different.

Congrats! Keep it up!

Very nice BWH
Congrats on a fine trophy. Now get out there and get that eland.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross