Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Ducks Unlimited, SCI, DSC & NRA
Hunted
USA, Mexico, RSA
Howdy y'all,

Here at DFW Terminal D awaiting my flight #222. Off to KZN with Jacques Spamer with @AAA Africa Serapa Safaris. This will be my 2nd hunt with Jacques in the last 2 years. Shout out to @PHOENIX PHIL for all the help. Hopefully, I'll have a lot of great stories & trophies to report back with soon!

Take care,

BWH

image-2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck.

Have a great trip Brad!

Good luck and enjoy your hunt! Tell Jacques hello and awaiting your glowing report when you get back!

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing your trophies!

BWH go getum man!

What's on the menu this time? Give us some updates if you can!

Have great trip! Best of luck, we all will wait patiently for pictures!

What's on the menu this time? Give us some updates if you can!

I can give you a sneak peek. He and Jacques will head down to KZN to hunt in some of the same areas that my son and I hunted last year. A big Nyala being one of the priorities along with Red Duiker. This will be in the coastal area of Hluhluwe. They will also be hunting near Nottingham Road area for Common Reedbuck, Bushbuck and Vaal Rhebok.

Thanks Phil. Hope he gets everything he went for.

Enjoy and good luck on that red duiker in particular!

Have a blast.

Good luck, can't wait for the hunt report!

Wish you the best of luck !

Well girls.... I made it door to door, from my drive way to my bed for the night at the Africa Sky Guesthouse in just under 30 hours.... 29:53 to be exact. Knocking back a few suds & hitting the sack. Talk soon!

That's a cool list. Looking forward to some pics!

Well girls.... I made it door to door, from my drive way to my bed for the night at the Africa Sky Guesthouse in just under 30 hours.... 29:53 to be exact. Knocking back a few suds & hitting the sack. Talk soon!

Damn that's a long trip!

Maybe a long trip but I am sure it will be worth the long flight.

Hope you find a super nyala and red duiker. Looking forward to the pictures and jacques knows how to get the must out of his pictures to.

Reactions: BWH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg