SOUTH AFRICA: Buffalo Hunt With Pieter Kriel Of Mkulu Safaris

Brian

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Pieter is an excellent PH and hunting partner. Lots of fun, very knowledgeable, well organized and has good Vehicles/equipment.

This was one of my best and most enjoyable hunts in South Africa. I have hunted in South Africa seven times and killed 9 Cape buffalo. I highly recommend Pieter, Mkulu Safaris.

Brian Gallup

Pieter is an excellent PH and hunting partner. Lots of fun, very knowledgeable, well organized and has good Vehicles/equipment.

This was one of my best and most enjoyable hunts in South Africa. I have hunted in South Africa seven times and killed 9 Cape buffalo. I highly recommend Pieter, Mkulu Safaris.

Brian Gallup

Pictures? Story?

The story will be in the African Hunting Gazette in 2019 and I will post it here. ( Actually there will be two stories. one on the hunt and one on the bullets terminal performance.)
There will be a video on YouTube in month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!