SOUTH AFRICA: BOWHUNT: Plains Game Hunt With Limcroma Safaris

russ_c

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
After several people gave me outstanding feedback, and multiple days on the computer researching Limcroma, I decided to book a 10 day safari with them in June 2015.

My wife and I had a great time with Limcroma. All aspects of the trip exceeded our expectations. The food was outstanding, staff was very friendly, accommodation's were first class, and the bow hunting blinds were outstanding! Beer was great, too! (y)

My PH, Henco, was a blast to hunt with. Hope I made his job easy for him for those 10 days.

Here are some pics from the hunt. If anyone has questions about Limcroma, myself, and many many others on this forum, can attest that you will not be disappointed if you book them.

**Will post more pics soon!

DSCN3282.JPG
DSCN3243.JPG
DSCN3258.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff, congrats! Thanks for sharing, lots of great pics and trophies!

Very nice bushbuck, love that heavy warthog and oryx!

Hey- how long is that bushbuck? He looks incredible! I'm assuming you hunted him after dark with a rifle? Can you tell us the story on that? I'm heading to the Limpopo pretty quick and am very interested in getting a bushbuck. Thanks Russ!

Congrats on a great bowhunt! No question about Limcroma being a super destination for bowhunting!!

Holy crap Russ_c...! You guys cleaned up! What a great hunt! Thanks again for taking the time to post your photos and sharing your experiences with the forum.

Glad to see a happy hunter.

Congrats and thanks for sharing your hunt with us.

Congratulations on a great hunt to you and your wife , beautiful trophies. Forrest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg