SOUTH AFRICA: BOWHUNT: My Latest & Greatest Hunt With Limcroma Safaris!

Matrix

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Limpopo, Canada, Virginia, USA, Ohio, USA, North Carolina, USA, South Carolina, USA
Absolutely beautiful Buff Dan! Congrats on a great hunt, awesome pics and a great story as well! Congrats to Lisa on some very impressive animals as well!
The folks at Limcroma are the best there is and its like going back home again when you go back. I can not wait to get back in '18 hopefully make my dream of Buff with a bow come true as well.

Last edited:

firehuntfish

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI NRA QDMA NWTF TU DU
Hunted
Namibia, Botswana, South Africa, USA, South, Central America & New Zealand
Absolutely beautiful Buff Dan! Congrats on a great hunt, awesome pics and a great story as well! Congrats to Lisa on some very impressive animals as well!
The folks at Limcroma are the best there is and its like going back home again when you go back. I can not wait to get back in '18 hopefully make my dream of Buff with a bow come true as well.

Thank you Matrix!

The Cape buffalo with a bow is another level unto itself... I promise you it will be the ultimate bow hunt. As you already know, there is no better outfit than the Limcroma crew to get it done for you! I'm already looking forward to your awesome photography (y)

Matrix

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Limpopo, Canada, Virginia, USA, Ohio, USA, North Carolina, USA, South Carolina, USA
It will be epic no doubt. This one has been a life long dream of mine and there is no place I'd rather get it done than at Limcroma!
Thanks for the compliments Dan...I'm sure we will have a pile to share when its over!

firehuntfish

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI NRA QDMA NWTF TU DU
Hunted
The sneak peak of of the video of our hunt is already posted in the bowhunting and video forums, but I thought I would include here as well. Looks pretty cool so far... I can't wait to see the entire video.

Josh Neal

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
The sneak peak of of the video of our hunt is already posted in the bowhunting and video forums, but I thought I would include here as well. Looks pretty cool so far... I can't wait to see the entire video.

Such a great way to relive the adventure of a lifetime!
Judging from the sneak peak, its looks like ill be getting some popcorn ready for the full length version!

firehuntfish

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI NRA QDMA NWTF TU DU
Hunted
Here is the full video version of our hunt on video. This is also posted in the Bow Hunting forum and Hunting Video forum.

The video was created by Henk Jacobs of Bush Bro Productions. Henk is a very talented videographer and an experienced PH as well. Limcroma is fortunate to have the services of Bush Bro as our own in-house videographers available to capture your African adventure in full HD video. The do excellent work at what I think is a phenomenal value. Please feel free to contact me anytime for the details of getting your safari on video. I would be happy to put you in touch with Henk's team...

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA Life Member, DSC Life Member, SCI Life Member, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA

lpace

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, USA, Canada
Great video Dan. It captures the excitement well. :)

Mathews364

Reaction score
I am planning a hunt for 2019, I was just curious of what set up yourself and your wife used for the game you took. As well as arrow set up. I’m very interested in a giraffe.

firehuntfish

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI NRA QDMA NWTF TU DU
Hunted
I am planning a hunt for 2019, I was just curious of what set up yourself and your wife used for the game you took. As well as arrow set up. I’m very interested in a giraffe.

My buffalo and her giraffe were both taken with a my bow at 72lbs., 29" draw length, with a Grizzlystik 175 arrow and a Bishop Archery 315 grain, single bevel, 2-blade broadhead. The total arrow weight was 975 grains with an foc of 26%. Please feel free to PM me anytime if you have more questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masturbaza

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh