SOUTH AFRICA: BOWHUNT: My Latest & Greatest Hunt With Limcroma Safaris!

Absolutely beautiful Buff Dan! Congrats on a great hunt, awesome pics and a great story as well! Congrats to Lisa on some very impressive animals as well!
The folks at Limcroma are the best there is and its like going back home again when you go back. I can not wait to get back in '18 hopefully make my dream of Buff with a bow come true as well.

Last edited:
Absolutely beautiful Buff Dan! Congrats on a great hunt, awesome pics and a great story as well! Congrats to Lisa on some very impressive animals as well!
The folks at Limcroma are the best there is and its like going back home again when you go back. I can not wait to get back in '18 hopefully make my dream of Buff with a bow come true as well.

Thank you Matrix!

The Cape buffalo with a bow is another level unto itself... I promise you it will be the ultimate bow hunt. As you already know, there is no better outfit than the Limcroma crew to get it done for you! I'm already looking forward to your awesome photography (y)

It will be epic no doubt. This one has been a life long dream of mine and there is no place I'd rather get it done than at Limcroma!
Thanks for the compliments Dan...I'm sure we will have a pile to share when its over!

The sneak peak of of the video of our hunt is already posted in the bowhunting and video forums, but I thought I would include here as well. Looks pretty cool so far... I can't wait to see the entire video.

The sneak peak of of the video of our hunt is already posted in the bowhunting and video forums, but I thought I would include here as well. Looks pretty cool so far... I can't wait to see the entire video.

Such a great way to relive the adventure of a lifetime!
Judging from the sneak peak, its looks like ill be getting some popcorn ready for the full length version!

Here is the full video version of our hunt on video. This is also posted in the Bow Hunting forum and Hunting Video forum.

The video was created by Henk Jacobs of Bush Bro Productions. Henk is a very talented videographer and an experienced PH as well. Limcroma is fortunate to have the services of Bush Bro as our own in-house videographers available to capture your African adventure in full HD video. The do excellent work at what I think is a phenomenal value. Please feel free to contact me anytime for the details of getting your safari on video. I would be happy to put you in touch with Henk's team...

Great video Dan. It captures the excitement well. :)

I am planning a hunt for 2019, I was just curious of what set up yourself and your wife used for the game you took. As well as arrow set up. I’m very interested in a giraffe.

I am planning a hunt for 2019, I was just curious of what set up yourself and your wife used for the game you took. As well as arrow set up. I’m very interested in a giraffe.

My buffalo and her giraffe were both taken with a my bow at 72lbs., 29" draw length, with a Grizzlystik 175 arrow and a Bishop Archery 315 grain, single bevel, 2-blade broadhead. The total arrow weight was 975 grains with an foc of 26%. Please feel free to PM me anytime if you have more questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois