www.nimrod-100.de
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
AfricaHunting.com, SCI, SDBJV, DBJV, SABA
Hunted
Namibia, France, USA, Mauritius, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Spain, Czech, Germany
South Africa 2016 - once more a fantastic trip with PH Izak Vos and Vos Safaris

Just wanted to post shortly some impressions about my once more and again fantastic hunting trip to South Africa in August 2016 again with PH Izak Vos and Vos Safaris.
Once again, after our tremendous bowhunts in 2014 and 2013 I was hunting with my friend and PH Izak Vos from Vos Safaris in South Africa and got magnificient impressions, useful experiences, hide sessions and great stalks.
Many thanks to the amazing experience of my professional hunter Izak I could harvest some outstanding animals and trophies.
A magnificient sable and outstanding nyala bull with bow and arrow and additionally with the rifle a bushbuck and old red hartebeest cow
If someone is interested to hunt with Izak Vos in South Africa he can whether contact me - I am not an agent it is just because Izak and me are friends - or contact Izak Vos directly by email under (izakvos@gmail.com) or on facebook.

Sable RSA Aug.2016_1.JPG

Nyala RSA Aug.2016_2.JPG

Bushbuck RSA Aug.2016_2.JPG

Hartebeest cow RSA Aug.2016_1.JPG

Congrats on the hunt, thanks for sharing! Some nice trophies

Congrats, nice trophies !

Excellent trophies! That sable is a stud!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you had fun. Thanks for the report.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!