SOUTH AFRICA: BOWHUNT: Limpopo South Africa Sept 14-24th What a HUNT!

mudslinger

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, RMEF, NAHC. LSBA
Hunted
USA, New Zealand, South Africa
I just returned from a retirement trip hunt with Harry Nel and Garry Pretorious in the Limpopo Province with African Arrow Safaris. To say this was an epic hunt would be and understatement. This was my 4th trip with AAS. I went looking for a Cape Buffalo, Roan and a Sable and when my wife said she wanted another Zebra rug when talking to her on Whatsapp, how could I refuse. I was lucky enough to get all of the animals and all were of true trophy quality.

If you ever want a bowhunting only place that is 5 Star in every aspect, then look no further than African Arrow Safaris. Not do they have the vast amount of land, mostly family land, but they have the quantity and trophy quality any bowhunter would be looking for. Family atmosphere and small groups. I am biased in my description of AAS I admit, but this outfit can back it up and more. I challenge any bowhunter to find the trophy quality in RSA that Harry and AAS has!

I hope you enjoy the pics. If travel is lifted from RSA, Harry and Garry and African Arrow Safaris should be at the Dallas SCI show along with the Houston SCI show in January. Thank you Harry, Garry, Johan and the entire Nel family and staff!

MHSF8424.JPG
IMG_4106.JPG
IMG_3989.JPG
IMG_7296.JPG
IMG_7310.JPG
IMG_4041.JPG

Great job. Quality animals for sure! I'm booked with AAS for next year and looking forward to it.

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Well done, congratulations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross