www.africasafarihunts.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Safari Club Int'l, Maya Archery Club
Hunted
Canada, USA, South Africa
Has anyone Hunted with Bushmans Quiver in Limpopo region of South Africa. I am planning a trip in 2016 and would like to get some feedback.

Thanks,

never heard of these guys, but l like the name .........

I have some friends that hunted with them in 2013. They had a great time and want my wife and I to return with them. They hunted plains game with crossbows and took four nice trophies. If you PM me I can give you their phone number. They live in Tulsa, Ok. Philip

Hi check this out if you want to email me reply back

SOUTH AFRICA: Back in the US after 8 days of hunting in SA

Tom

Has anyone Hunted with Bushmans Quiver in Limpopo region of South Africa. I am planning a trip in 2016 and would like to get some feedback.

Thanks,

Thanks,

Hi Bob

Glad to see your post about Bushmans Quiver, I'm a ph hunting for Bushmans Quiver Safaris and a member of AfricaHunting.com

The outfitter and owner of Bushmans (Stephan van der Merwe) is currently in the states busy with marketing. If you would like you can email me and I can forward it to him.
My email is Armand.hunting@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Armand

Last edited by a moderator:
armand welcome to AH,enjoy the site .
love to hear of some of your hunts,mate.........

There are several outfits with similiar names, Bushmen Bowhunting Safaris , Bushmans, and Bushmans Quiver. Be sure that the feedback from this thread is about the outfit you want as it's easy to remember a friends hunt and not be spot on. I have hunted with Bushmens Bowhunting Safaris, but not the outfit in question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherrillGl

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg