SOUTH AFRICA: BOWHUNT: Bowhunting With Family Hunting Safaris Eastern Cape South Africa

Keco

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
In Spanish Hunting Show 2016 contacted to Fernando Navarro, member of Hunting Family. I was looking for a different kind of SAfari. This time I wanted to go not only for bowhuntig, also to go sightseeing on National Parks and Game Reserves because I wanted to go with non hunting friends and wifes.

Fernando organized 5 hunting days for plains game, I was interested in stalking because de huge density of animals allow to have many close-range opportunitis. I really enjoyed a lot chasing impalas, warthog, blesblusck, etc.

While I was in the bush, the rest of the group were visiting differents game reserves like Addo National Park, wich is one of de most incredible park around the world.

About accommodation , we were in a fantastic luxury bush lodge close to hunting areas and game reserves.

I can not say nothing wrong of the trip, Fernando´s attention and organization was perfect, the hunting ranchs were full of animals and well prepared for bowhunting (blinds, waterholes, etc). Non hunting time was full os fun, visiting game reserves, fishing sharks from de beach.... every thing perfect.

Sergio

full

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!