Dox

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi

I just returned from my hunting trip. My destination was Malta Ranch in the Kalahari.
I had a great time but only managed to shoot a baboon. My dad shot a good Red Hartebeest and my brother shot a blesbok.
Now I would like to know if shooting a baboon is something to be proud of or is it just a pest animal.

Dox

Dox,
I am a firm believer that a trophy is in the eye of the beholder. If (YOU) are proud of your baboon then so am I.
Congrats on your trip.
Lets see some pictures!

Baboons are smart and not an easy animal to get with a bow. Yes, you should be proud. Congratulations!

How do I post pictures

Hey Dox,
A Baboon is certainly a trophy to be proud of.Why would we put them on the trophy list otherwise? What type of mount are you planning on doing? See if you can put the pics up....

Hi

Please don't mind my eyes covered for it is for religious purposes

Dox

Attachments

• DSC00105123.jpg
    DSC00105123.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 227
Any comments on my baboon?

Well done Dox! Not an easy species to get with a bow.

Thanks Guys for those good coments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,