SOUTH AFRICA: BOWHUNT: Black Death With A String & A Sharp Stick

That is why they are called Professional Hunters. Congrats on a great bull.

Looks grand, but I do not do bone marrow. :A Vomit::E Sick::E Sick:

Gerry is spot on! I too, have hunted all over the world and these accommodations were amazing. Coming back home to microwave meals and PB&J sandwiches was rough. (Don't tell my wife, I told her we were roughing it.)

pano view SF.jpg
sunset africa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year my PH told me that, from experience, he estimated that 95% of the buffalo you see in pictures along with strings and sharped stick have some lead in them. Your's makes no exception, except it's for good reason. Congrats on your 2 perfect shots!

WOW! What excitement and congratulations on a great buffalo and an even better hunt with memories for a lifetime.

Food looks amazing and I love bone marrow! We too had bone marrow on my last safari in SA and it was amazing!

WOW! What excitement and congratulations on a great buffalo and an even better hunt with memories for a lifetime.

Food looks amazing and I love bone marrow! We too had bone marrow on my last safari in SA and it was amazing!
Bone marrow really adds zest to the gravy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindia012

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg