Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Safari Club International, Serbia
Hunted
Ex YU, Namibia, Sweden, SA
PHs are usually doing their best to provide us with hunts of our life and great majority PH are really doing it's best. However, few of them are eroding profession by skimming the hunters. I wanted to share with you experience I had in SA with Tinus Lindeque who call him self a PH but true is that he is even not listed in SA PH association.

I hunted buff cow with Tinus Lindeque few years ago. Hunt was successful so I stayed in contact with him in order to get my trophy. It was suspicious when he suggested me to send money directly to him instead of taxidermist. When I refused, he sent me an invoice from taxidermy studio Lowfeld. Later on I found out that such taxidermy do not exists but I already sent money. After many months of delay and excuses, Tinus simply switch off his mobile. I found his new number but he changed number once again. I checked him at PHASA and they confirmed that he is not member of mentioned association. Then I checked with Norway chapter (where he opened hunting company) and their director Nils Ole confirmed that he was personally scammed by Tinus and that he is not a member of their chapter. Also found some Australian hunters on FB with same problem.
I can document all my claims with many emails.

@BRICKBURN- sounds right up your ally Brick !

Sorry to hear this.

Sorry to hear the bad news. Thanks for sharing here so everyone can be on the lookout

Sorry about your loss. I'd be furious as I am sure you are. Thank you for the heads up!!!!

Sorry this happened to you, but glad you’re willing to post about it.

Sorry to hear you've had issues.

You should also know that not being a member of PHASA does not mean he is not a registered PH. PHASA is simply an organization of PHs, not a requirement to be one.

Serbian Hunter,
If you like, I can recommend a couple of RSA outfitters with whom I have hunted and can highly recommend.

Hi @Serbian Hunter
Sorry to hear that.

After reading your post, I went on a bit of a google search, and found one member of this forum with the same name. Not active for long time. Maybe he will respond.

Many South Africans and foreign hunters have been done in by this clown. Stay away.

Man, so sorry to hear that. To our SA brothers, is there anything you guys can do to put this dirtbag in prison?

Without hearing the other side; it seems quite damning. The fact remains each and every one of us needs to do some due diligence before we start firing off hard earned funds. There will always be some rotten apples in the barrel and being aware of that means using outfitters with a solid reputation. Just one opinion. Sorry, hope u get taxidermy home somehow

Why do people scam others? Very frustrating I’m sure!

Mark-hunter,
Yes, Serbian Hunter is a member of this forum and I have corresponded with him in the past about Punch and North Fork bullets. He has made some excellent versions of the Punch bullet with a feature or two from NF. He reports excellent performance in his lever gun when used on African game.

Hi @crs
This is small misunderstadning. I know that @Serbian Hunter is member, as I have excanged few pms on subject of buffalo hunting few months ago.
What I meant is that this other guy, Tinus, who is mentioned here, is also forum member, but not active for some time. He has maybe a dozen posts. Check the link I gave above, Tinus is OP there advertising some hunts, but also NOT being a sponsor.

My bad! Taking pain killer for yesterday's operation.
Time for lunch here too. :)

Hi @Serbian Hunter
Sorry to hear that.

After reading your post, I went on a bit of a google search, and found one member of this forum with the same name. Not active for long time. Maybe he will respond.

Been taken down

Been taken down
We do have a member here with the username @Tinus Lindeque, the same person who @Serbian Hunter is referring to. Below a couple of screenshots of Tinus Lindeque Hunting & Safaris website (www.tinuslsafaris.com) from 2013/14. The website is no longer published online.

@Tinus Lindeque was never a sponsor here but he had a 3 hunt offers dating back to 2014 and 2015 which have now been deleted. The reason why the link provided above by @mark-hunter is not longer accessible.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 2.26.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 2.26.48 PM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 249
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 2.27.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 2.27.33 PM.png
    589.7 KB · Views: 276
We do have a member here with the username @Tinus Lindeque, the same person who @Serbian Hunter is referring to. Below a couple of screenshots of Tinus Lindeque Hunting & Safaris website (www.tinuslsafaris.com) from 2013/14. The website is no longer published online.

@Tinus Lindeque was never a sponsor here but he had a 3 hunt offers dating back to 2014 and 2015 which have now been deleted. The reason why the link provided above by @mark-hunter is not longer accessible.

Yup

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenniferlaw003

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg