SOUTH AFRICA: Back To KMG Hunting Safaris

Great trip! That Ethiopian Airlines experience would put me off going with them, though.
Any sense of anxiety was quieted by a belief they would complete the task. That turned out to be the case, so I think the secret is to keep the faith, lol. Overall, considering price and convenience, I liked the routed and airline.

We have had an incredible time. The areas we have been are diverse. The hunting has been difficult and exciting. I am very glad I came back to this remarkable country. I love meeting the locals and learning more about the culture here.

I am sure my enthusiasm for South Africa has been shaped by my choice of PH, as Marius doesn't cut corners on the hunt - he will ensure you know you have hunted! I am very thankful for that.

Legal Notice: The foregoing statements are predicated and conditional on the absolute, unconditional guarantee that the first party (hereinafter "Marius") keep confidential information about the second party (hereinafter "Anonymous Old Guy") concerning certain attempted "combat rolls" that may, or may not, have been undertaking by Anonymous Old Guy in an alleged attempt to remain concealed from one attentive Impala, the undertaking of which is hereafter and heretofore denied by said Anonymous Old Guy. Should one Marius breach said condition of confidentiality then all foregoing positive statements shall be disavowed and deemed null and void.

:)
No worries, my only solid goal for my next hunt with KMG is not to fall down.

That’s awesome man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouveniaBo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!