SOUTH AFRICA: Back From Kwa-zulu Natal What A Trip

That nyala is beautiful!

For those of you who followed my horror story with getting these trophies back to me after my safari this is why I never gave up hope... These are beautiful trophies that I am very proud of. What great memories they will kindle for years to come.

Thanks again to saeng101 for all of his help... Without him these trophies would never have made their way back to me. I owe him everything. Thanks again John. I will be going back to SA this may/June to hunt at Koedoeberg and hopefully get a chance at the "Grey Ghost" and a few other plains game that eluded me on my first trip.

Take care everyone.

Great to here John was able to help you out. Awesome.

Willem will take care of you.

That's some fantastic news, Great job John for helping end this mess, class act for sure. Great looking trophies as well and I agree and also love Nyala's I had mine done in a half mount and now I wish I did a full mount so I could see all the great colors on them. Good luck on your next trip and I hope you get a big Kudu.

Yeah it really feels good to put this fiasco behind me so I can concentrate on our next trip. I wanted to do a full Nyala mount but I just don't have the room for it. I need a larger man cave! I am excited about our next trip in a few months and I am hoping Willem and his crew can put us on a nice Kudu bull as well as some other great animals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeannaStro

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,