SOUTH AFRICA: Back from East Cape South Africa Huntershill Safaris

Jack borrowing the rifle worked out great in the contract that I signed with them I was to borrow a rifle at no cost "300 Win Mag" the same as I hunt with here at home and Ammo at cost, I'm going to take my own guns this time but it is cheaper working out a deal with them. whats going to cost me $160 to take my own guns and ammo it cost me $50 for ammo Hmmm! I may need to rethink that one. I don't know when you plan to go but if you can get Rusty or Bruce you'll have the best but to tell the true there all good.:D Bob

Bob, I just read your story re: your hunt - FANTASTIC!!

Boy, that sounds exactly like the hunts you read about
and see on the hunting programs - excellent.

Thanks for sharing ...

How did it work out borrowing the rifle? Sounds easier
than packing my 30-06 with me... Did you bring your
own ammo?

I haven't seen any prices for taxidermy/shipping - if
you wouldn't object, I'd love to learn more about that.

Again, thanks for sharing that great hunt with us.

The taxidermy price list is for 2012 last year it cost me 4300 including Doc. I had it shipped through the shipping Co they use Rex Frieght forward at a cost of 2100 I had a lot of big trophies including 2 pedistal mounts, from the time they pick it up to the time you get it at home 6 to 10 months try that here in the states and as you can see by the pics posted they do very good work the best in my trophy room to date. The cheapest I could find around here and still get as good of work was well over $4000 and you still have to pay for dip and pack and shipping by the time you figure it out you pay about the same with the quotes I got from taxidermist I saved about $2000 all together and 7 or so months from the time Cecil took them they were hanging on my wall. Bob

Attachments

• UMLINDI TAXIDERM1.doc
    41 KB · Views: 230

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica87G

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross