SOUTH AFRICA: Anyone With Info On Andrew Harvey Safaris

tankerjockey

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Looking for anyone with information or experience with Andrew Harvey near Graaff Reinet. What can you tell me, good or bad?
Thanks Les

If this is who you booked with, hopefully you have already done your research and had contact with references that have hunted with them.

sestoppelman,
Actually I have not booked with anyone yet and this is part of my research. Do you have information or experience with this Safari Company?
Les

Sorry, no. I had got the impression from your intro comments that you had a hunt booked already.

I can highly recommend Andrew Renton with Kei River Hunting Safaris in the Eastern Cape.

Looking for anyone with information or experience with Andrew Harvey near Graaff Reinet. What can you tell me, good or bad?
Thanks Les

Tankerjockey I can't tell you about Andrew Harvey other then he is a Full Member of PHASA, this a good thing and if he is anything like Greg Harvey of Huntershill Safaris he's one hell of a guy. Oh and one other thing after looking at his website some of his prices for the East Cape are a little high but that may just be my idea.

Hello,

I have just completed my third safari with Andrew Harvey since 2002. My experience with Andrew is all first class, from him hunting accommidations, food, animals, experience, hard work and animal judgement and quality. if you have any further questions about his skills as a PH or his accommidations, please email me for furthur details.

My brother and I hunted with Andrew Harvey Safaris in May 2011. Andrew Harvey is a very knowledgeable, extremely reliable, highly competent and skillful professional hunter. His employee Peter, who acted as our driver, skinner and tracker, was hardworking and courteous. Together, these two gentlemen produced the most wonderful hunting adventure of a lifetime for my brother and I.

My brother and I hunted 5 animals each, from 9 different species in 8 days with a 100% success rate. This was our first safari to Africa and Andrew got us every animal on our lists. All of the animals we took were well above average representative trophy specimens. Most of the animals will qualify for the SCI record book.

We hunted on 5 different ranches and stayed in 4 different lodges. All of the accommodations, meals, housekeeping and staff were 5 star! Andrew provided a well organized, comfortable and safe safari from the time he picked us up at the airport until the time he dropped us off at the airport. There were no worries, no delays and no mistakes.

My brother and I are already planning our next safari in 2 or 3 years time and it will definitely be with Andrew Harvey Safaris.

Bwana Mike

View attachment 9316

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KathrinMcG

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!