SOUTH AFRICA: Anyone Hunted With Zander Osmers Safaris?

iceman101

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Anyone Hunt with ZOS Safari's in South Africa. Met with the guys in the 19' Dallas Safari Convention and thinking about booking a plains game hunt. It sounds like a sweet operation but this will be my first time to Africa and I want to do all my homework.

Any information, past experiences or stories would be much obliged.

we hunted a few years back and had an amazing time! The hospitality was great and the accommodations and food wonderful. Also the concession was very large and there were plenty of good trophies to harvest: very nice nyalas, blesbocks and excellent waterbucks.

Equipment is top notch and Charl and his parents are perfect hosts.

Enjoy

I looked at them a few years back and all I found was positive. Be sure and ask them for some current references. I expect all will be good.
Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois