pacific

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Zambia, South Africa, Botswana
Has anyone hunted recently with Wayne Wagner of Wagner Safaris? Any kind of feedback will be welcome.

Thanks

Yes, Regularly, where are you going to hunt; in RSA or his Mozambique outfit?

Ian Brown is and excellent PH and together with Wayne gives a top notch outfit...

Has anyone hunted recently with Wayne Wagner of Wagner Safaris? Any kind of feedback will be welcome.

Thanks

Yes, Regularly, where are you going to hunt; in RSA or his Mozambique outfit?

Ian Brown is and excellent PH and together with Wayne gives a top notch outfit...

Thanks so much for the info. I am due to hunt Buffalo with him in SA in August. He has told me that if we work hard enough then we should manage a very good +40" trophy.

Have you hunted at his South African concession.

Regards,

Irfaan

Yes I hunt with him every year. Great outfit a top notch guy with a great area. I will be with him I July in Mozambique but I have hunted his place in SA last year. There are some great buffalo there I have seen some that will be over 40 he has been around for a long time that should show. Most all his cilents are repeat. PM me if you would like any more info Ian brown is a great PH as well. Will you be hunting his place of one or the reserves around there

Yes, last week as a matter of fact.

see photos:

SDC10180_zpse1d39b22.jpg

SDC10185_zps72ce26e3.jpg

Nice hey!!! Good luck with your hunt, and there are definitley bigger than 40" Buffs...

Thanks so much for the info. I am due to hunt Buffalo with him in SA in August. He has told me that if we work hard enough then we should manage a very good +40" trophy.

Have you hunted at his South African concession.

Regards,

Irfaan

Attachments

• SDC10180_zpse1d39b22.jpg
    SDC10180_zpse1d39b22.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 153
  • SDC10185_zps72ce26e3.jpg
    SDC10185_zps72ce26e3.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 162
Bushwack,

Very nice pics...thank you for sharing..the place looks amazing.

Me and my dad have hunted with Ian and Wayne twice now in Mozambique for buffalo and have just booked a buff hunt for 2014 in mozam with them again! I can't speak enough praise for their professionalism throughout the whole organisational process that goes into visiting Mozambique, their exceptional characters and the excellent experiences that we've shared. Highly recommended on my behalf!

Sorry I did not see this thread sooner pacific. Wayne put together a very last minute safari for me when mine went south AFTER I was already in RSA. I hunted with Ian, but had dinner every night with both he and Wayne. I have nothing but great things to say of them. You'd have thought they knew we were coming months in advance.

Please say hello to both of them for me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmieFletch

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg