SOUTH AFRICA: Anyone Hunted with FM Safaris

Thomas Taxidermy

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Soutj Africa Zimbabwe, New Zealand, Canada, Russia
Wondering if anyone has hunted the northern cape with FM Safaris? Any feedback is a greatly appreciated!

Thanks
John

Wondering if anyone has hunted the northern cape with FM Safaris? Any feedback is a greatly appreciated!

Thanks
John

Hi John,

I have hunted at FM Safaris and give them a 10/10! The hosts are friendly good people and very knowledgeable. They have excellent trackers as well and their staff are also very good at slaughtering and trophy preparation. The accommodation is also of an excellent standard, you will want for nothing! Animals are plentiful and in excellent condition. I have hunted there with both rifle and bow and was very successful both times. Roland always goes out of his way to ensure that you achieve what you set out to, he is really an excellent PH.

Adrian

Yes, I have been there twice and going back this year in June. The hosts are fantastic, food and accommodation is great and hunting superb.

Enjoy
Deon

adrianvb and mcarcher welcome and enjoy the site both of you seem to have enjoyed your hunts with fm safaris, i for one would love to read your hunting reports and see your pictures

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg