SOUTH AFRICA: Anyone Have Any Experiences Regarding Bluecliff Safaris Or Valley Bushveld Safaris?

MarcoPolo57

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Currently researching hunts and M looking for anyone’s experiences or recommendations regarding these outfitters in the cape area.

Thanks in advance

Dbrown4183

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Currently researching hunts and M looking for anyone’s experiences or recommendations regarding these outfitters in the cape area.

Thanks in advance
I cant say I have been to Bluecliff yet but we are headed there for 2 weeks in May. Friends of our have been with them twice and have booked a third trip. They describe their experience as excellent and i have seen the trophies and they are very nice. So far i have only talked to Madelein and Kobus buth everything about them makes us feel very comfortable with our decision. I can let you know further after May 25 when we return.

edward

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
safari club,nra,d.s.c.
Hunted
south africa and zimbabwe.alaska and several lower 48 states.
im probably wrong but i believe blaauwkrantz means blue cliffs.my wife and i first hunted africa in 2002 with this fine outfitter and family.they are located in the cape area.

JKO Hunting Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Spain, Uganda, Greenland
You cannot go wrong with Kobus and Madelein at Bluecliff Safaris.

They are good people and run a very good operation, you will have a great safari with them.

All my best,

Jacques

MarcoPolo57

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
I cant say I have been to Bluecliff yet but we are headed there for 2 weeks in May. Friends of our have been with them twice and have booked a third trip. They describe their experience as excellent and i have seen the trophies and they are very nice. So far i have only talked to Madelein and Kobus buth everything about them makes us feel very comfortable with our decision. I can let you know further after May 25 when we return.

RogerHeintzman

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI (Sioux Falls, SD) RMEF, NWTF, NRA, NTA, BCSC, SDTA, NDTA, P&Y,
Hunted
Zimbabwe, New Zealand, Canada (Ontario,British Columbia,Manitoba), USA (Colorado,Montana,Wyoming,Texas,South Dakota), Africa(Limpopo,NW Province, East Cape, Kwazulu Natal,) Namibia x3,
I have hunted with Valley Bushveld Safaris in 2002, my first African safaris. A great experience.

revturbo9967

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA- IL, WY, CO, NH, ME, CT Canada- NB
My father in laws first African hunt was with blue cliff . He was very happy and got some great animals .

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
USA, ALASKA Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Best of luck.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

20 day hunt in May 2022 with Zana Botes hard part now starting the wait
Better a fool on his own than a wise man at someone else's discretion
... F. Nietzsche
perry madl wrote on Ignatius of Antioch's profile.
Is your double still available?
I am interested in Safari Animal Paintings
Sugar4646 wrote on Warpig602's profile.
Hey boss wanted to inquire about the .308 rifle you have for sell can you send me payment information. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you.