SOUTH AFRICA: Any Recent Review With Adansonia Safaris?

Mark19707

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hey Everybody!

Im headed back to SA with some buddies in early September. We are hunting with Adansonia Safaris. I see some old reviews on the site, but nothing recently. Does anybody have a recent review?

THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've hunted with him twice, 2012 & 2013. His camp has a family atmosphere and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. He will make you feel like an old HS friend you used to hang out with. He has a no pressure atmosphere and fair pricing. PM me if you need more info.

I've hunted with him twice, 2012 & 2013. His camp has a family atmosphere and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. He will make you feel like an old HS friend you used to hang out with. He has a no pressure atmosphere and fair pricing. PM me if you need more info.
Thanks for the reply! I hunted with them last year and loved every day. They were fantastic on every level!

Hunt reports! Where are the hunting reports guys?

If you do hunt reports then we all can benefit. We get to learn about great outfitters. We get to share the hunt with you. You can help preserve memories for the future. Would love to see pics and reports. Bruce

Hunted there in 2007 and 2009- too long ago to do hunting reports now :) I saw last year's price list (kudu under 54 $3,250 and over 55 was $3,800, nyala $3,500) and would say it isn't in line with the current 2016 prices I have been seeing here lately . Maybe he has reduced but it's surely a conversation I would have with Mof. If you are not seeing what you want on his home farm, then ASK him to take you to other places. I assume as with all PHs that own their own farm, he makes more in profit if you shoot on his home place. I figured it out on the second trip :sneaky: and he gladly took to me other concessions he has when we didn't see what we wanted on his Eagle Nest property. Very nice guy, that will prank you the WHOLE TRIP ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg