SOUTH AFRICA: Another KMG Success Story

Oh yeah, that's an old warrior fr sure! One to be vry proud of! Absolutely love that bushbuck...

I was offered another bushbuck because of the horns, Had a hard time explaining that he is exactly what I wanted, old mature ram. Tough shot, tough stalk.. Probably my favorite trophy . with the warthog and MR!!

Awesome trophies greyfox love that Springbok and that Bushbuck.

DSCF0060.JPG
DSCF0073.JPG

Reactions: MTA
You took some very good animals and as normal marius comes through again.Great job by all

Here's the warthog and my Impala.

DSC_0196.JPG
DSC_0183.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MTA
Those are some nice ones love the look of those Impala horns.

Some great animal, very mature! I need a warthog like yours.

Congratulations on your hunt.

Glad you got over your illness quickly.

Thanks for posting.

All the best.

Congrats again.

Nice pics of nice animals!

Warthog is not really on my gotta have list, but if I had a crack at one like yours, I do believe I'd be changing my mind pretty quickly! :)

Tarbe,
we saw many many warthogs but nothing worthy of harvest until we saw him, we were actually looking for an Impala for my son, but take what Africa offers when she offers it.
When Marius says "You want to take that animal" I listen, I paid for his judgement and expertise and certainly got value for my dollar.

It is great to be able to have that kind of trust in your PH, and Marius certainly seems to have earned it, through many successful hunts and satisfied clients.

I'm glad you listened to Marius because I guarentee it would haunted you for a long time. :) that is one nice warthog!

What a photos, and trophies.....Bushbuck is great, that warthog just gorgeous, impalas with a perfect shape, long horns Blesbuck......very good job you did there boy´s......congrat´s........!!!!!!!

Matt's last day Duiker... I saw many many duikers but nothing like this one!

Attachments

• DSCF0102.JPG
    DSCF0102.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 119
Welcome aboard Spalt - that's my son, and the Africa Bugs has ahold of "daboatubus".
(That's the Both of Us for those who don't read North American Yankee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg