SOUTH AFRICA: Another Great Hunt With JKO Safaris

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Lifetime NRA, Rocky Mountain Elk Found.,Quail & Pheasant Forever, Ducks Unlimited, SCI, National Turkery Fed
Hunted
Limpopo, Northwest Province, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Zimbabwe, New Zealand
Just returned from a great hunt with JKO Safaris. This was my sixth trip to Africa and each hunt with Ockert gets better each year. Already have next year's trip planned and in the books. Just finished the Big Five with the company and can't say enough about JKO.

fullsizeoutput_26e7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Can't wait to read that report and see lots of pics.

Welcome to 'our place' Timmy.

Welcome to AH!

We look forward to the report and pics!

I hunted with Ockert last September and had a great time.

Just returned from a great hunt with JKO Safaris. This was my sixth trip to Africa and each hunt with Ockert gets better each year. Already have next year's trip planned and in the books. Just finished the Big Five with the company and can't say enough about JKO.

Glad to hear it Tim, but we need some pictures if you can share them.

Hi Timmy, welcome to AH !

Nice Vaal! Id like to read that story..

More! More! More!(y)
Fine looking trophies!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross