SOUTH AFRICA: Another Great Hunt with CT Safaris

Super cool story and love the hilly country, sounds like a mule deer hunt Africa style. Congrats on those fine animals.

It definitely had its own feel, I reminded me most of Bighorns in the timber but somehow crossed with farmland Elk. A great experience at any rate.

Diamondhitch, what a great Report and love your trophies, Congrats!

Nice job and a fantastic report! We look forward to hunting with Chris again soon, and in the same area!!!

Nice job and a fantastic report! We look forward to hunting with Chris again soon, and in the same area!!!

Thanks, I had a real blast! Which area? The same as me or the same you were already in? Excuse my daftness. If you are talking in the Free State - Eastern Cape area it is awesome. Be prepared for a chilly room at Jannies (unless he gets his stoves installed before then) but it is a nice lodge. I left a really heavy 4 1/2" Steinbok there for you in the Lucerne feild by the lodge :D I just didnt get time to properly hunt him, we did see him several times when returning for lunch though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.