SOUTH AFRICA: Another Great Hunt with CT Safaris

Super cool story and love the hilly country, sounds like a mule deer hunt Africa style. Congrats on those fine animals.

It definitely had its own feel, I reminded me most of Bighorns in the timber but somehow crossed with farmland Elk. A great experience at any rate.

Diamondhitch, what a great Report and love your trophies, Congrats!

Nice job and a fantastic report! We look forward to hunting with Chris again soon, and in the same area!!!

Nice job and a fantastic report! We look forward to hunting with Chris again soon, and in the same area!!!

Thanks, I had a real blast! Which area? The same as me or the same you were already in? Excuse my daftness. If you are talking in the Free State - Eastern Cape area it is awesome. Be prepared for a chilly room at Jannies (unless he gets his stoves installed before then) but it is a nice lodge. I left a really heavy 4 1/2" Steinbok there for you in the Lucerne feild by the lodge :D I just didnt get time to properly hunt him, we did see him several times when returning for lunch though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffreyOKe

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg