Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
USA, Canada, & Africa
Just spent the past 7 days with Jacques Spamer of @JKO HUNTING SAFARIS. This was my 3rd safari and as always will not be my last. Over the years Jacques has become not only my PH but a

Food
The food was to absolutely die for the ranch he hunts in South Africa has a professional chef who cooks the meals and it was absolutely amazing! More than enough food and the quality was amazing. We were able to eat so many different type of game (Sable, Impala, Springbok, Eland, and Blue Wildebeest just to name a few) and different variations.

Lodging
The lodging was extremely well done and great size. Everyone has their own rooms, comfortable large beds, private bathrooms, plenty of good drinks from bar, a very nice game/lounge area, and a warm fire place. The outdoor fire pit as usual was a common gathering place.

The people who work at the lodge and on the ranch are extremely friendly and go above and beyond to ensure your stay is exactly what you want.

Hunting
The hunting was unlike any other the amount of quality animals was nothing like I had ever experienced before. Spot after spot, turn after turn there were too trophies. We worked hard for all the animals we were fortunate enough to harvest. A lot of mountain hunting occurs where we hunted. We had 4 hunters took a total of 14 animals. I personally took a 44in Cape Buffalo, a 45in Sable, a 28in Roan, and a 28in Nyala.

Conclusion
I am already planning my return trip and will be bringing my wife on the next one along with many friends and their wives. The lodge we stay at offers so many things for non hunters this truly a place you can bring your family and there will be something for everyone.

Jacques thank you again my friend! Thank you for helping dreams come true!

097F72E1-2F77-468C-9D71-42FAD3DBB864.jpeg
014B28A2-5F81-42E3-B5FE-B10094C09910.jpeg
DCDCFDD1-BB24-4185-8658-81879D5A18ED.jpeg
42C7FFDF-C3A1-41AF-B010-447E62873315.jpeg
1879E73C-F55C-4C58-A247-4604DD8C4E9F.jpeg
D0A0E46A-F611-4DB0-BA99-4A33275DCCD0.jpeg
23A39E4B-2058-403A-9DF6-FBC8A889BA25.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a pictures, what a safari! There is all one could wish for! Congrats!

Just spent the past 7 days with Jacques Spamer of JKO Safaris. This was my 3rd safari and as always will not be my last. Over the years Jacques has become not only my PH but a

Food
The food was to absolutely die for the ranch he hunts in South Africa has a professional chef who cooks the meals and it was absolutely amazing! More than enough food and the quality was amazing. We were able to eat so many different type of game (Sable, Impala, Springbok, Eland, and Blue Wildebeest just to name a few) and different variations.

Lodging
The lodging was extremely well done and great size. Everyone has their own rooms, comfortable large beds, private bathrooms, plenty of good drinks from bar, a very nice game/lounge area, and a warm fire place. The outdoor fire pit as usual was a common gathering place.

The people who work at the lodge and on the ranch are extremely friendly and go above and beyond to ensure your stay is exactly what you want.

Hunting
The hunting was unlike any other the amount of quality animals was nothing like I had ever experienced before. Spot after spot, turn after turn there were too trophies. We worked hard for all the animals we were fortunate enough to harvest. A lot of mountain hunting occurs where we hunted. We had 4 hunters took a total of 14 animals. I personally took a 44in Cape Buffalo, a 45in Sable, a 28in Roan, and a 28in Nyala.

Conclusion
I am already planning my return trip and will be bringing my wife on the next one along with many friends and their wives. The lodge we stay at offers so many things for non hunters this truly a place you can bring your family and there will be something for everyone.

Outstanding animals!

Just spent the past 7 days with Jacques Spamer of JKO Safaris. This was my 3rd safari and as always will not be my last. Over the years Jacques has become not only my PH but a

Food

Lodging

Hunting

Conclusion

Congratulations, looks like a great hunt! Glad to see you had a good time with Jacques @JKO HUNTING SAFARIS.

Congrats for a great hunt and very good trophies, thanks for sharing !

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great time and great trophies.

Congratulations, well done. Thanks for posting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross