SOUTH AFRICA: Amazing Eastern Cape Hunting With Family Hunting Safaris

Osvaldo Balaguer

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
After several safaris to the northern part of the country, it makes quite a difference when you discover the green mountains of the Eastern Cape. A perfect environment for walk and stalk opportunities with the bow or rifle, a magnificent organization by Family Hunting Safaris and the most skilled and devoted PH in the person of Fernando. That is what Family Hunting Safaris offers, that and the amazing possibility of a whole different trip where the non hunting family members will never get bored and be able to enjoy the innumerous activities that they can organize for you. From photographic safaris to quad adventures and fishing excursions, it is all taken care of. Plus, to me, when family traveling, accommodations are a big concern, well these guys excel. Lodges and meals were second to none. I really enjoyed my previous safaris with them and look forward to taking again the whole family this upcoming august!

DSCN0369.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard! Please share more about your past hunts inlcuding some pics!

Wow! Looks like a very nice place!

Welcome to AH sir! As mentioned by @reedy0312 please share some of your past hunting experiences with us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChanceSkin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!