Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
We are pleased to share another great family adventure with Limcroma Safaris captured in video. This is just a short clip of a few of the highlights from one of our many family safaris from this past season. As you can see, there is much more to the African Safari than just the fantastic hunting. Africa is a cultural experience that offers something for the entire family.

Riaan and Henco are the featured PHs on this adventure, and the videography is done by Riaan's brother Henk. We are very fortunate to have 3 highly skilled videographers with us at Limcroma in Riaan, Henk and Melcom. Professionally capturing the safari experience on video is one of the many services we can offer our guests. Please let us know if it is something you would like to consider when hunting with us. Enjoy the video...

Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 9.42.46 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, thanks for sharing!

Happy family !

great video! I've watched it several times already.
Do you all quote the video price into the hunt? This is something we would be interest in, Id like to hear the options you all have.

Josh,

Each video is custom made to the specific desires of the guest. Some want only hunting footage, while other want a complete chronography of the entire safari experience inclusive of the many cultural, and non-hunting sights and sounds encountered on safari.

I will send you an estimated cost along with the other material you requested.

Very nice... I should have professionally videoed my hunt.

I highly recommend this! Riaan was our PH and Henk our videographer. Both were outstanding to hunt with and Henk had our video ready for us on the last day of our stay with limcroma.

Thank you for sharing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg