SOUTH AFRICA: 31 Days, 3 Outfitters, White Lion, SS Pro & Chumlet Safaris

Wow, quite the story! You certainly did a lot. That Kudu must have been a tough call!

That is a tough call, deep curls but he does not go out like a "perfect" kudu. Beautiful animal though. Really enjoying your story!

Great report Neale! Tough decision on the kudu but think you made a good call

Wow, love seeing pics of those deep curls on the kudu. That's at the top of my list for my first trip this August.

Congratulations on a great hunt!

Super report Neale! I'm really enjoying this and I am so jealous!

Monday 22nd May ( Day 15 )

This morning we were up early and off looking for Kudu. We were going to the NW of the adjacent farm and about half way there some Kudu horns were spotted above the bush veldt. Innocent stopped the Bakkie and backed up but the Kudu disappeared. We then drove to the base of a mountain and walked up to a spot that we could glass the low lands below. It was not long before Abel spotted the Kudu bull and his females from earlier this morning. He was about 1500m away and we decided to put in a stalk to get a closer look. As we were getting closer to the spot where Abel thought they were we got busted by the cows and only saw a glimpse of the bull as he made his escape. We followed up for a short time but it became obvious fairly quickly that we were never going to get close to this lot today. Abel then said that we should continue to the north and get onto the HV power line that runs through the farm. As we were walking along we saw some Kudu females and a young bull cross in front of us but if there was a good bull with them he did not show himself.

We crossed over a small kopje and a Zebra was standing about 200m further along. It saw us and ran into the thick bush veldt only to come out again about 500m further along. We made up some ground using the Acacia bush regrowth as cover. We set up the sticks and I was taking aim when another Zebra came out of the bush and presented a side on shot at about 100m. I aimed at the lower shoulder and sent a 180 gr Woodleigh on it way. The zebra ran about 20m and dropped just on the edge of the bush. I was very happy with my first ever Zebra. He will make a fine floor mat.

full

We took the Zebra back to the lodge and we had some lunch. In the afternoon we drove around looking for Kudu but only saw some cows.

Tuesday 23rd May ( Day 16 )

Left in the dark this morning and we drove up to the top of a mountain. We left the Bakkie and walked over to the edge to glass the opposite side and the gorge below. The sun was warming the opposite hillside but nothing stirred. We walked further along and glassed, walked further along and glassed. This repeated all morning until we ended up in the next post code and we did not sight any bulls. It was a long walk back to the Bakkie and we drove down into the bush veldt and found a shady tree to have lunch.

Vittorio joined us after lunch and we continued our search for Kudu. The afternoon was wearing on as we drove around the base of a mountain and pulled up to glass around the landscape. Vittorio said he had just seen some movement on the opposite hillside and we concentrated our searching where he indicated. Soon a huge Kudu bull with wide spread horns was spotted making his way up the other mountainside. A quick plan was discussed and we drove as fast as possible to get to the other side of the mountain before the bull. Abel stopped the Bakkie at the base of the other side and we walked/rock climbed up and around the mountain to a position that we hoped the bull would be below us. We could not see the bull and it was suggested that he may have beaten us over the top. Just then I spotted the tips of his horns over the top of some thick bush below. I set up on the sticks and waited for him to come out into a clearing that was directly below at about 70 m. You could still see the tips of his horns moving side to side but he was staying put. Just then a gust of wind came from behind and you could hear the bull take off and move down the hill. I followed him in the scope but he was getting away quickly. I could see a couple of small clearings on the flat below and as he approached one of these Abel let out a grunt and he pulled up with his vitals obscured by some bush. ( Kudu have an uncanny ability to stop or be in a position that has some bush covering their shoulder) I had him in the scope and searching for a shot opportunity. He was about 250 m away and Abel said “ you got a shot through that bush on the shoulder” I could see the gap he was referring and settled the crosshairs and took up the trigger pressure. Just as the trigger was about to release he stepped forward and disappeared into the thick bush. He was a magnificent bull. I think we were all a bit disappointed.

Innocent went down the hill and got onto his tracks and we went back to the Bakkie and drove around to where Innocent was tracking. He said that the bull had gone up the mountain on the other side. We glass the mountain side but could not find him. It was now getting dark and Abel shone his (Scott’s) torch onto the hill and a set of eyes reflected back. ( I am sure there was a wink.)

Wednesday 24th May ( Day 17 )

Today we went to a farm that Abel had not been to before and had only recently became available for trophy hunting. I was suffering a bit today as we stayed up late last night and tried to drink the bar dry. I do know that I was awfully “ dry” today. After driving around most of the morning we did not see anything and decided to go back to the farm next door and look for the Kudu we had seen the day before. We did see a Kudu bull (not the same one as the day before) and tried to get a better look at him but the light was fading fast and by the time we got within range it was too dark to see.

Thursday 25th May ( Day 18 )

The pressure is building. It is well before sun rise as we need to put in a big day. Abel is quiet this morning, no doubt he is mulling things other in his head to try and get onto a good Kudu. I am also quiet as I can now see the end of my safari and maybe I am going home without a Kudu. I hope I do my job when and if the time comes.

Abel, Vittorio and myself are on the north side of a canyon and Innocent has gone to the other side. We spotted a Kudu bull move into some thick vegetation on the side of the mountain but did not have enough time to make out what he was like. We continued and saw another bull moving along the mountain side opposite us. He was a very good bull and we started increasing the pace to try and get in front of him. We were contouring the hillside and also trying to gain elevation. The bull on the other side was just keeping in front of us as we could see him occasionally as he quickly walked through cleared areas. I was starting to get puffed keeping up to Abel and thought to myself that if this bull offered a shot opportunity I will need 5 minutes for my heart rate to come down before I could make a shot. We continued along the side of the canyon and were obviously getting to the end as the other side was getting closer. ( now less than 100m away). We had lost sight of the bull in some thick vegetation at the head of the canyon and Abel announced that we had lost him for good as now he had crossed a broken down fence and was in a game reserve.

We bowed our heads in defeat and sat on some rocks overlooking the area we had just come. I felt a little disappointed that we had done the hard yards but were beaten in the end. I did however feel really good about our hunt and how we have been doing it and just the scene below was a trophy in my memories. We decided to call it a morning and walk back out along the bottom of the canyon. It was a pleasant walk out. ( Downhill )

full

Spring at the start of the Canyon we had walked up chasing the Kudu bull

As we got out of the canyon and back down to the bush veldt Innocent spotted a Kudu bull grazing on the hillside. I looked through my binos and could instantly see he was a good bull and quickly ranged him at 210m. He was unaware of us and I had a steady rest. He stood side on with a shoulder shot clear. I settled the crosshairs behind his shoulder. I was shaking like a leaf but settled and took up the trigger pressure. I lost the sight picture with the recoil of the gun and when I looked he was gone. I stared at Abel then Vittorio and Innocent, looking for reassurance that the shot was good. It felt good but I needed something boys. It took forever, then Abel said that the shot looked good. I was now able to take a breath. We stayed put and Innocent went up the mountain to look for him as Abel said that if the bull was wounded he would expect to find him coming down the hill not further up. Therefore I should stay down here and let Innocent take up the tracks. Shortly afterwards we hear a guttural scream come from Innocent and Abel gets on the radio and asks what has happened. Silence, and then Innocent comes on the radio and said that a Mamba had just chased him. Don’t worry about the mamba, get up there and find my Kudu. The vegetation was very thick and the hill really steep and finally we could see Innocent in the clearing where the Kudu was standing. He moved out of sight and the radio crackled with and announcement in Afrikaans that even I could understand. “He has found your Kudu” words I will remember most from my whole trip.

We made our way up the mountainside and there was my Kudu lying no more than 20m from where I shot him “WOW”.

full

Undignified end but I had my Kudu

Abel went back to the farm to get help as the mountainside was very steep and we needed more hands to carry the Kudu down the hill. In the mean time we set up for some photos but the steep hillside made this very difficult and had to prop him on a rock to stop him from rolling down the hill. Vittorio took the first picture and the camera said “ memory card full” WTF. Time to delete some photos and make some space.

full

"WOW" I have my Kudu

full

A dream realised

full

The carry down

When Abel came back he also brought a cooler up the hill full of black label beer that we celebrated. Looking at my Kudu I could tell he was a beauty and I felt so good about the whole hunt and this magnificent animal lying in front of us was such a bonus. A beautiful classic shape and exactly what I was after. Thank you Abel and team. ( Be assured that it was a team effort). It took hours to get him down the hill but eventually we had him loaded and off to the skinning shed.
He measured 59” and 59 ½”.

In the afternoon we drove around looking for warthog but my mind was still on the events of the morning.

full

The mountainside where I took my Kudu. ( Left hand side tree line before the rock face starts)

Friday 26th May ( Day 19 )

With my hunt nearly wrapped up except for a Warthog it was blind sitting today. A really good Warthog had been seen on game camera to come in and drink between 10am and 2pm each day. Except today of course, in fact nothing came in to drink and we decided we need to go and have a drive around. No Warthog were sighted.

Saturday 27th May ( Day 20 )

It was decided that we would sit at the same blind today. ( I was not keen at all as I find it extremely boring. Today I am taking a book) We go around the other water points and hang bags to try and deter the animals from using that water point and maybe go use the one we are sitting at. We find another water point but have run out of bags and I suggest to Vittorio that he should leave his coat hung up next to it and not mine as I did not want Baboons doing un-natural things with my coat.

We set up in the blind and see a large number of animals come to water. What a contrast to yesterday. At one stage a troop of Baboons came in and were within meters of the blind. As I was peering out I thought that if a Baboon came up on the outside and peered in I do not know who would get the biggest fright. We saw Kudu, Impala, Bushbuck and baboons but no Warthogs.
full

Kudu near blind

full

We decided to call it a day as it was Pieter’s birthday party tonight and Vittorio and I had a nude foot race challenge ( Maybe after many beers) It was a really good night with many of the surrounding farmers and Pieter’s friends there to celebrate the occasion. ( By the way Vittorio won the foot race).
full

We did see a really good Nyala on the way back to camp but I have an appointment with them next week.
Picture is a little blury but you can nake out his horns, very nice.

Sunday 28th May ( Day 21 )

Last day at SS pro today and we are hoping to get a Warthog. He will have to be a very dumb Warthog as both Vittorio and I have headaches that need plenty of shade and water. We walk a creek with little enthusiasm and no Warthog but we do see a really good Kudu. We call it a day and Vittorio takes me up the mountain overlooking camp for sunset drinks. ( I think he likes me ).

full

Kudu, they are magnificent.

full

The Lephalala river that runs through SS Pro

full

Overlooking SS Pro lodge (A bit hazy today)

full

Resurrection plant found on the top of the Waterberg mountains.
It looks dead but just add water and

full

Tomorrow it is off to KwaZulu Natal in pursuit of Nyala.

Good call on the first Kudu.

Congrats on a well hunted trophy Kudu.

Last edited:
Congrats on the Kudu! He is awesome!

Beautiful Kudu Neale! Congratulations!!

What a great time! I am so enjoying your report Neale!

Monday 29th May ( Day 23 )

Left the SS Pro lodge this morning at 0430 for the drive back to Johannesburg. It was sad to say farewell to everybody but I am looking forward to my next adventure. The plan is for Abel to drop me off at Trans African Taxidermy for a site visit. I say goodbye to Abel who has been a terrific PH over the last 13 days. I meet Rodney, the owner of Trans African Taxidermy and he takes me for a tour of his facilities. I feel that I have made a good choice to have my taxidermy done here. My driver for KwaZulu Natal picks me up and we set off for the 4 – 5 hours drive south. The countryside is much the same for most of the journey with big open spaces with grassland and corn fields. These open plains are crossed by multiple high voltage power lines and every now and again there are groups of large trees which I immediately recognise as Australian Eucalyptus. The roads are very good and we have travelled nearly all the way on dual lanes. The procession of trucks going both directions is endless as this highway is the main supply link between Johannesburg and the port at Durban. I am tired but I cannot sleep in a car driven by someone else and besides I might miss something.

full

Endless grasslands enroute to KZN

We finally enter KwaZulu Natal and the countryside changes almost immediately to hills and bush. We turn off the main highway and head toward Dundee and I finally get to meet Tyrone Milne of Chumlet safaris. (He also smokes ) We transfer my gear into his Bakkie and head into the lodge. It is a lovely location and the accommodation is very comfortable. We sit around the fire and I have a couple of beers, dinner and off to bed as it has been a big day.
full

Dinning area, very nice

full

Camp set in beautiful location

full

Very comfortable accommodation

Tuesday 30th May ( Day 24 )

We go and check the guns at the range as the first part of the trip yesterday morning was along poor gravel roads and my gun case was in the back of the Bakkie. Just as well we checked as it was shooting a bit to the right. After a bit of adjustment we head off in search of Nyala.

My main purpose for coming to KZN was to hunt a really good Nyala in its native habitat and Tyrone from Chumlet safaris offers the ability to hunt free range. I had previously taken a representative Nyala in 2015 in the Eastern Cape. My conversation with Tyrone was that I would like a good Nyala ( As they say in these parts “ Proper Big Bull” ) with a classic flare out on the tips. I also said that I will not be disappointed if we do not take a trophy Nyala so long as we have a good hunt.

Today we are going to hunt a free range area to the south. We have one of the farm hands with us who said he has been seeing bulls at the south end of the property. We walk to the edge of a plateau and glass the opposite side. We immediately see some Kudu and after about half an hour 3 young Nyala bulls slowly make their way through a semi clear area. They appear to be making their way down to water which is in the valley below. We continue glassing but see no other bulls and decide to break for lunch.
full

There are 3 Nyala bulls in the semi clear in the centre of the photo.

After lunch I want to check my 280AI as it may be my go to rifle if a long shot is required. I find that it is shooting a fraction high which may be due to the fact that it is sighted in at sea level and now we are at approximately 2800m above. I am now happy with both the 300 WSM and the 280AI out to 300 m so of we go and look for a proper big Nyala.

We glass from a hillside and below we find 3 Kudu bulls resting but no Nyala. We move to another hillside and glass the valley below. Ben ( Tyrone’s tracker/skinner and all round handyman) spots a large bodied bull on the hill behind us. We try to get closer to assess his horns but he moves behind some bush and remains there. It is now getting dark so we decide to return in the morning.

full

3 Kudu bulls resting around midday

Wednesday 31st May ( Day 25 )

We walked to the top of the hill where we had seen the Nyala bull the previous afternoon and found lots of sign to indicate that they use this area often. We walk through the thick vegetation and all of a sudden we get a glimpse of a fleeing Nyala (Busted). In the afternoon we head over to the neighbours farm and see Kudu as we drive the unmaintained tracks up toward a small set of mountain ranges. We then walk to the top and glass the flat below. This is a wild place with thick vegetation and plenty of water, perfect Nyala habitat. Just before dark we see a Nyala bull with 2 ewes but it is too late for a stalk and we head home in the dark.

Thursday 1st June ( Day 26 )

Away early this morning and there is frost on the grass. Not a good sight for someone who lives in the tropics. We walk across a plateau and glass the valley below. Tyrone points out the mountain range in the distance and you could just make out the snow on the top. I have never been up close to snow and I am starting to reckon that I am far too close at the moment. I am chilled to the core and the sun is only just coming up.

After a while I am starting to thaw out and Tyrone announces that he has found a couple of Nyala. Ben and I follow Tyrone along the edge of the plateau and we carefully make our way out to a rocky ledge. I peer over and in a small grass area below are two Nyala bulls lying down. The two bulls are bedded on some short grass and they then get up. Tyrone said that there is another bull coming and I get the rifle ready. I am in a perfect position, I put the bipod down and get comfortable. I watch the incoming bull and he puffs himself up, raises his back hair and folds his tail over his back. It was a spectacular sight as he makes his way out into the open. He is a good bull but his points were not flared out but he was long. Tyrone was saying “ He is a good bull” but in the back of my mind I was saying to myself that we have days left and it is not really what I have come for. I say to Tyrone that I am going to pass. I continue to look at him through the scope. He is 275m away, perfect broadside, I have a perfect rest on a big rock and will probably never get a better opportunity. Should I take him? I am torn but finally look up from the scope. The feeling was a mix of satisfaction and doubt, something only a hunter can appreciate after having a trophy in their sights and deciding to let him walk. I still have that magnificent memory of a “proper bull” in all his displaying splendour.

full

The bull mentioned in text

We left them and continued walking and glassing further along the plateau. After several kilometres we had seen another 3 bulls but they were only young. We must have walked through some pepper ticks during the morning as they were all over us. Tyrone decided we will go back to the Bakkie for lunch and he has some spray that will halt their progress. These ticks are so small I was wondering what he was talking about until I had a close look and could see them all over my clothes. I had some deet in my backpack and rubbed it all over. It appeared to work as I only suffered a few bites. After lunch we walked to another side on the plateau but did not see any bulls.

Friday 2nd June ( Day 27 )

The plan today was to take our lunch in a backpack and walk along the edge of a large mountain plateau and glass likely areas below. This farm was a huge free range property and Tyrone said that it has some very good Nyala and Kudu. We set off and the plan was to walk down a small pass through a valley and up onto the plateau the other side. Tyrone was in the lead and I was lagging in the rear. I looked over to the far hillside and caught a glimpse of a Nyala bull in a clearing. I whistled Ben and he came back but we could not get a good look at his horns. He was in some thick vegetation and all I could see was his legs. After some time, Tyrone, who now realised that no one was following him came back and we told him what had happened.

As we were waiting another absolute cracker of a bull was seen walking down a ridgeline about 700m away. Even with the naked eye you could see he was a “Proper Big Big Bull”. He had the perfect shaped horns and I could see through the scope that he was the trophy of a lifetime. He kept walking and finally disappeared into some thick bush. We gathered our gear and headed in his direction. When we got close to where he had disappeared it became obvious that we would have to be very lucky to see him again. The bush was so thick and you could not be quiet moving through it. Our only hope was that he was old, blind, deaf and had no sense of smell. He was none of these and we finally gave up looking and continued with our original plan. (What a bull)
full

The cracker bull was seen on the lower far ridgeline

full

Tyrone, planning our next move.

We continued until about 2 pm and had only seen some ewes and a young bull. We walked back to the hillside where we had seen the two bulls this morning and set up in case they showed in the late afternoon. The shadows grew long and the only thing that stirred was a jackal. We called it a day but I have another vision now etched in my memory.

full

Typical Nyala habitat KZN

Saturday 3rd June ( Day 28 )

We hunted on a huge fenced concession today and waited for the sun to come up. As the sun created the most magical sunrise. I think it was reflecting off ice as it was bitterly cold this morning.

full

full

We saw many different animals trying to sun themselves including a couple of good Kudu bulls. Over the last 5 days I have seen numerous Kudu and some very good trophy bulls. The sun was starting to warm the surrounds and Tyrone got a radio call from the farm owner to say that he had seen some Nyala ewes and a bull. We got in the Bakkie and drove up hill and it became very steep and Tyrone decided to leave the Bakkie on a spot that he could turn around and we will continue on foot. The walk up was strenuous and I was glad when we stopped going up. We got to the place where the farm owner had indicated and started glassing the area below. We could see the ewes but no bull. After about an hour Ben and I walked down the mountain to overlook a water dam as it was believed that the Nyala may make their way for water. We waited patiently but nothing turned up except Hartebeest, Kudu and Warthog. Tyrone went back to the Bakkie and when he came to pick Ben and I up for lunch he said that he had seen a group of females and a good bull but they had moved into some thick cover.

In the afternoon we made our way along the mountainside opposite to where Tyrone had seen the bull before lunch. After about an hour a female Nyala was seen feeding out into the open. It was not too long before we could see more females and Tyrone was sure that these were the same ones as this morning. We just had to wait for the big bull to come out. I setup on a rock and put the bipod down. I used my backpack as a butt support and was comfortable. I ranged the opening at 475m and even though it was going to be a long shot, I was prepared to take it if the opportunity presented. We waited all afternoon and the ewes finally fed their way back into the thick bush and we did not see any big bull.

full

The clear area in the centre of the picture is where the Nyala ewes were feeding.

Sunday 4th June ( Day 29 )

We went back to the place where we saw the the proper big big Nyala a couple of days before and waited for the sun to come up and warm the hills. ( and me ) Ben and I glassed the same area and Tyrone went to another valley. I could hear the clashing of horns in the thick bush on the opposite hillside and Ben said that it was Kudu bulls sparing. After a while 5 Kudu bulls appeared in a clearing and one in particular was a very good bull. They finally made their way across the mountainside and into the thick bush. By about 10 am we had not seen any Nyala and neither had Tyrone so he decided we were to go and have a look in another valley system. We walked over to the edge and could see some ewes near a watering trough and there were a few more bedded in some shade. Shortly the ewes that were at the water bounced off and they were followed by two young bulls.

In the afternoon we went back to the area where we had seen the 3 bulls on the first day. We approached from a different direction and walked up a cutting into the mountain. The vegetation was very thick and only offered limited opportunities to glass the opposite hills. Other than more Kudu we did not see anything.

Monday 5th June ( Day 30 )

Today we are to travel to a fenced farm near “Rorke’s Drift” a place made famous by the Zulu war with the British. There was a thick layer of fog that made visibility limited in the early dawn. As the sun started to rise a big bank of cloud formed to the east which delayed the first rays of warming sun. It was very cold but after about an hour the first rays of sunlight started to warm the country side and all that lived in it. Some Nyala females were spotted on a small ridge and after a while two bulls were visible. We looked them over and one in particular was a good bull but his tips went straight up and I decided to pass on him. I said to Tyrone that I did not come to Africa just to shoot any Nyala bull and I am enjoying the hunt. I again reassured him that I will be still happy if I go home without taking a Nyala trophy. We drove around the property further and in the distance Ben spotted some Nyala females that we should go and have a closer look. We arrive close to the location and the female are seen making their way through a clearing in the bush. I get on the sticks and wait. Soon a good Nyala bull comes into view and I have a good look at him through the scope but once again pass. The day was warming rapidly and I knew my chances of taking a Nyala were diminishing. We went back to where we had started in the morning and 4 Nyala bulls were seen entering some thick vegetation about 1 kilometre down the river. This may be our chance. We skirted around the hills on the riverbank and came out above where the bulls had entered. After searching for over an hour they appeared to have been swallowed up by the bush. The afternoon wore on and we did not see any more bulls.

full

Ben worked really hard over the last 7 days to try and find a PBN.

Tuesday 6th June ( Day 31 ) Last day in Africa, so sad

A plan was made the night before to try hard this morning to nail a Proper Big Nyala (PBN).

Before first light this morning was a hive of activity. The owner of the farm (father and son) as well as two of their farm workers along with Ben, Tyrone and myself were to scout different parts of the property and call via radio if Nyala were sighted. Everyone wanted me to get my PBN. They were so generous with their time and resources to help me achieve my goal. We moved out to our various locations and glassed and glassed and glassed. For hours the radios were silent and it was a very sad moment when I said to Tyrone that I think we should call it as I have packing to do and a plane to catch. We went back to the lodge and I packed my gear and waited for the driver.

The last 8 days have been the best days of my whole time in Africa even though I did not fire a shot. I really enjoyed hunting Nyala in a free range situation and walking the mountains and plateaus of KwaZulu Natal. The hunting experience was magnificent and I enjoyed each day. I know Tyrone felt disappointed that he was unable to put me onto the trophy that I wanted. But, I was a pretty fussy client and Tyrone is a true professional. He has even offered me a PBN Nyala at no trophy fee if I want to return. ( I will certainly take him up on that offer. "I will be back")

Note: If you want to hunt trophy Kudu this is the best place. We saw Trophy Kudu bulls each day on both fenced concessions and free range.

I said goodbye to everyone and we started on the road trip back to Johannesburg. As we were driving out and I was staring out the window I reflected on the last month.

What a trip!

Thanks for sharing! Look and sounds like a great time! Congrats on you trip amd memories made!

Thanks! Terrific story!

Congrats Neale, it was a great experience !

Awesome trip, great storytelling and man what a kudu! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

When I retire I hope to spend about three months in Africa. This 31 day hunt is only a dream for now. Good for your sir. And by the way that Kudu is a dandy.

That is a lovely Kudu bull and will represent a lot of good memories. Too bad about the Nyala, but thats hunting. Sounds like you put in the time. Sometimes it just doesn't happen. Congrats on a fantastic trip. Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross